Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Pan
I sign on as gmb (getting much better) after owning a Busa. She who must be obeyed name is Lesley. Sorry we coulde not stay longer other commitments. It was nice being able to put names to faces. <i></i>
Had a good nite and was great to see everyone , not a bad location but not easy gettn back from . took photo but nnot very clear.

<i></i>
Good to see all, great spot only 15min from home
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Great night guys, it was good to meet you all and also put some faces to names, sorry I didnt make it to the drags got held up at dinner and few to many drinks at the leages club Regards,

Andy<i></i>
Lovely meeting you and the family Andy. Hope you enjoyed the stay and please do let us know when you're coming back so we can do a BBQ or something...

Now back to business...

We'll be meeting at Penrith again at about 6:30pm onwards... same place, on:

Tuesday the 14th of November

Here's a map with details
<i></i>
IM IN <i></i>
I can't ride yet, maybe if the X rays aren’t kind to be on Friday we could have the night out at Nepean Hospital, lots of nice nurses in uniforms
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
One sleep to go. Looks like good weather tomorrow too!

So far I've know of at least a few that are coming...

Gumby
Stockie
Blackkat
Dee
Simmo
Cas
Loafie
busadude
me

...and making his come-back after injury... TYCHO

Should be a good night...
Anyone else coming?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
IN <i></i>
I am in, I will be riding out with busadude.

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Yep Yep 6.30ish
Cheers Robert
Have a beer for me you big westies! <i></i>
Cheers heidi . <i></i>
Heidi what just the one

Cheers Robert
Great night.

10 Busas
1 M109

Blackkat
Dee
Pan
Ruffy
Simmo
Cas329674563
Tycho
Andy
Loafie
Speedzalot
busadude
01Busa
Gumby and Mrs Gumby

Some pics here:
coffee meeting pics

...hopefully more to come from Gumby with his super dooper camera!

Anyway, so we headed east on our bikes with 01Busa leading the way... and about 7 Busas following... and we get onto the Motorway heading east... with an 110km/h speed limit.

01Busa opens it up (the M 109) doing about 10km/h (or maybe 210km/h)... and I think, "I've got a sports bike. No tourer is going to pull away from me, dammit!", and I open it up in 3rd and fly past him doing about 20km/h" (or maybe 220km/h), then I back off... and another Busa passes me doing 30km/h (you get my drift?). He backs off and another passes him doing 40km/h... and so on until 7 Busas had passed me, each doing 10km/h (or maybe 50km/h) faster than the previous one.

I look down at my speedo while everyone passes me, and think, "oh man, they are flying! I better catch up". When I looked up again, my first thought was, "did they all take an exit?" Everyone had disappeared! I knew I had no chance of catching them so I cruised at 110 (maybe 140) for about 5 minutes, and eventually found Loafie who slowed down to wait for me.

What a rush! It would be interesting to know (maybe PM) what others got up to ahead of us.

Maniacs!!!

Cool! What an adrenaline rush. Maybe it's the Starbucks coffee!

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>