Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Quote:as for the red ones they got snapped up before they hit the table last night

Thats just mean Simmo
Glad you liked them mate Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience<i></i>
I'm suggesting we head south. We've gone west and east, inner west and Kiama, so how about we do a "one-off" down south... maybe around Sutherland or Miranda so members from Wollongong may be tempted to come up for a cuppa...

We could go south, then do one up north next time...

I don't really know anywhere in particular, but I know there's a Gloria Jeans coffee shop in Sutherland next to the train station... or maybe we could meet at Heathcote Maccas (now that I know where it is!!!)

I'm putting forward:
Tuesday the 17th of October at 6:30pm

Who's in?
Who has any ideas about a venue?
Gazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Hi Guys,

I will be comming over to Sydney at the end of the month visiting relies, thought I would try and catch up with a few of you while I am overthere and put faces to names. Will be able to make it on Wed 31st Oct if anyone is around. Regards,

Andy<i></i>
Hi Andy. Wednesday is the first of November. Many of us will be at the drags that night. It's "bike night", so people from Canberra will (most likely) be there too...

I'm free most of Wednesday and plan on putting lowering dogbones on my bike and Heidi's. Let us know if you want to hang out and/or come to the drags with us...

If it's Tuesday the 31st that you're coming we can organise a coffee/chat night...

What suburb will you be in?

Oi, the rest of you Sydney folk, are we going to do coffee or what?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 12/10/06 10:30 pm
</i>
Hello hello.... 3 sleeps to go.
Is anyone in?
Are you looking at coffee this Wednesday???

I could be in depending on how I feel. Sprained my wrist a few days ago and it's the clutch hand so it's 50/50 at the moment. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
Scroll up dude.
I suggested we try tomorrow...
pan... its not October 17th tomorrow The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Astro... dude... ummmmm, yeh it is.
<i></i>
As long as the clouds hold Pan, how about a Yeeros tonite - my system could probably endure a hit of garlic sauce and those bar ends.....

Ruffy <i></i>
Hi Ruffy. Looks like nobody else is in, so what the heck, let's do yeeros!

Just SMS me what time (if) you want to meet there... I'm free after 6pm... <i></i>
About 6.30 Pan - and bring your sunnies bro the bling is bright

Ruffy <i>Edited by: RuffRed at: 17/10/06 13:22
</i>
To sick COUGH COUGH to ride <i></i>
Oh well, rain held out where I was, but there was rain about...

Next time...

01, hope you're well enough to check out the chicks in Mullawa again soon!
Ahhh... well.... look at the time already... October 17th. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>