Vic Cops open season in Vic
I don't know what is worse.
Listening to Ray go off or all this luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve...
I feel sick
Ok when i get down to PI for this track day I think i will come packin.
you're on!
one arm pushups...
first one to drop is out...
:-)
Madmax Wrote:
A^K^T Wrote:So three of them empted their magazines , i guess they were using Glocks and they hold 15 rounds of .40 cal .

link to Glock web page

They fired 1 shot each. Where did you get "emptied their magazines" from? and they had revolvers, .38cal. VicPol are still using pinwheelers 10 to 15 years after most forces went slps.

I misread the first post Embarassed
kawasuki Wrote:Its just that photographic mind can see a little 15 yr and (58 kgs) boy confused and scared being chased down by four coppers and shot at approx 10-12 times 6-8 hits,its so painfully sad.

You're kidding right? The kid is armed with knives and rushes at Police..... is this an action of a scared person?

Put yourself in the Officers situation. You have someone charging at you with knives. Sure, shoot them in the legs everyone says but if you miss, well you die. Better make sure you stop them first time as you will only have enough time to get off 1 shot.

So why did the 2 other Officers shoot? Well their mate is in a life or death situation and if their mate shoots and misses he is dead. So both officers shoot to ensure they put the attacker down.

Have any of you been in a situation where you honestly thought you were proper f%^ked? I have and when itâ€s either you or them I can tell you know you arenâ€t thinking of them. Would you stand back and let someone stab you before defending yourself? I choked a guy whilst he was reaching for a blade. Thankfully that stopped him and he shat bricks but if he kept coming I can assure you I would not have held back like I did. Itâ€s natural instinct to protect oneself in dire circumstances.

Iâ€d love to see all these bleeding hearts in exactly the same situation. Are you going to let the kid stab you? Are you going to die, leave your kids father-less, make your wife a widow so this d$ckhead kid can spend 12 months in Juvi? Some of the bleeding hearts out there are just as whacko as these menaces to society.

If you are worried about the kid, well why not blame his parents? What parent would have a child that does this to the Police? I canâ€t wait for people to say ‘he was a good kidâ€â€¦â€¦ yeah who tried to kill a Police Officer, wow such a nice boy….
Clap Well said! Could not agree more with ya there, mate.
Especially about the bleeding hearts!
Do we think we have exhausted this topic? We are going around in circles now. I can lock it if that is the general consensus.

H
Heidi1 Wrote:Do we think we have exhausted this topic? We are going around in circles now. I can lock it if that is the general consensus.

H

kawasuki Wrote:Anyway enough said !!!! YES SIR.
When its enough said I will determine when i have said enough ,NO ONE ELSE Thanks. If u dont like replying then dont.

Better check with RayLol2
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
serious groper Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:Its just that photographic mind can see a little 15 yr and (58 kgs) boy confused and scared being chased down by four coppers and shot at approx 10-12 times 6-8 hits,its so painfully sad.

You're kidding right? The kid is armed with knives and rushes at Police..... is this an action of a scared person?

Put yourself in the Officers situation. You have someone charging at you with knives. Sure, shoot them in the legs everyone says but if you miss, well you die. Better make sure you stop them first time as you will only have enough time to get off 1 shot.

So why did the 2 other Officers shoot? Well their mate is in a life or death situation and if their mate shoots and misses he is dead. So both officers shoot to ensure they put the attacker down.

Have any of you been in a situation where you honestly thought you were proper f%^ked? I have and when itâ€s either you or them I can tell you know you arenâ€t thinking of them. Would you stand back and let someone stab you before defending yourself? I choked a guy whilst he was reaching for a blade. Thankfully that stopped him and he shat bricks but if he kept coming I can assure you I would not have held back like I did. Itâ€s natural instinct to protect oneself in dire circumstances.

Iâ€d love to see all these bleeding hearts in exactly the same situation. Are you going to let the kid stab you? Are you going to die, leave your kids father-less, make your wife a widow so this d$ckhead kid can spend 12 months in Juvi? Some of the bleeding hearts out there are just as whacko as these menaces to society.

If you are worried about the kid, well why not blame his parents? What parent would have a child that does this to the Police? I canâ€t wait for people to say ‘he was a good kidâ€â€¦â€¦ yeah who tried to kill a Police Officer, wow such a nice boy….

Shit,,,,, u must be a copper.............
kawasuki Wrote:
serious groper Wrote:

Shit,,,,, u must be a copper.............

Please Heidi put us out of our misery. I think the pro and cons have all had their say - several times overLol3

Let the Victoria Coroner say the next. he might actually know what he's talking about!Police

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
good idea Max, just let me say this , talking to a copper friend of mine
who was in a takeaway shop waiting for a burger when he was attacked with a knife ,he just turned around grabbed one hand and knocked the silly fucker out ,cuffed him and put him in the rear seat. Now this bloke was one trigger happy copper ,so much so at the end they took his gun off him, but he had the training to do what he did with out deceasing the attacker. SO someone lets put this on hold till the court case.
No dough for tazers or the political will (guts) to issue them, yeah right ................................but any amount of money for new fangled radars & speed cams over xmas hols .......morally bankrupt MOFO'S....guess there's just no money in tazering blokes............(or rowdy kids for that matter).....
Never ride the A model of anything.
Yeh Rev we have ( i think) ended up like it was in Vietnam years ago were a hit would cost u $100US Looks like we are falling to a level were lives are worth nothing unless there is a $$ to be made out of stoping the death, this country is more into
(Stopping speeding motorists for the $$$) than any other problems they my have, gee u wouldnt want the Vic police dept to make the police able to shoot straight it might cost them a fist full of dollars.