Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Who is coming?
I need to make reservations at our exclusive restaurant... <i></i>
What in the SMG Busa room
Thats the non smoking one can we get party hats again ?
ps can't make it so much to do so little time for before the 24th
Pan we missed the jelly wrestling last Saturday night don't tell Graham he will be dirty.....
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copies !!!!!<i></i>
No jelly wrestlers, but that singer at Blacktown Workers was pure talent!!!
<i></i>
The Jelly wrestlers were at Windsor
But I did notice you eyeing of the dancers
Opps
I'm getting as bad as you
Cheers Robert
Please post up if you're coming...

Kawa, 01Busa and I may give it a miss if others aren't coming... We're kind of sick of each others company and need to see new faces...
10.742 @ 219.69kph<i></i>
Pan can't make it.
See you at the drags. <i></i>
Sorry pan... my dad has been in hospital all week so I'll be at RPA tonight again.

I've passed this Deus Ex Machina place each day this week and I think theres a Cafe attached to it - I'll actually stop in tonight to confirm that and see if they are open on weeknights. I'll post the results.

www.deusexmachina.com.au/

How do people feel about moving somewhere closer to we inner west and northern suburbs dwellers ? Its been out west for a long while now. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Looks like we're going ahead tonight.
At least 3 of us (I've received SMS'es) so far.

Astro, we never seem to be able to keep everyone happy when we discuss location, day of the week, time of day or colour of bike that's best...

I live in the inner west so it's perfect for me.
See what others think too...
10.742 @ 219.69kph<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 4/5/06 11:43 am
</i>
I would make it more often if an inner west location was choosen as getting out to Parra from my place takes over an hour in very heavy traffic. Maybe Five Dock, Balmain area might be an idea. Better cafes around that area as well. <i></i>
hI gUYS,
Prob a bit late for anyone to read or take any notice, but im in for tonight at Maccas.

See Yall there

Tycho
R&B Bussa<i></i>
Ah, the reliable red/black team... 2 red/blacks tonight...

Tycho and Pan with bikes
Ruffred and Garry with cars...

What happened to you two Oleon boys?

10.742 @ 219.69kph<i></i>
So what's the story?

Anyone nominating a time/place or should we just go into hibernation for a month or two?

<i></i>
Well... you can forget the place I mentioned. Besides, the parking situation there isn't good.

I'm still open to suggestions around norton st or closer to the city tho. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
How about Windsor
Cheers Robert
Hey everybody,

Like I said, McDonalds sucks IMHO, if there is anywhere better then I am ears. Parra was good but the service and prices were crap. I dont want to ride to Rose Bay for a cup of coffee, or have the bike stolen at Redfern!!!

How about coffee night at my place, we take turns for the cookies, got a BBQ and Pool table, and a coffee machine. Bring your X Box rated bike games and have a burl.If you think we are joking, PM me or e mail me at gpahl1@bigpond.net.au

Also up for a spannering session soon too, Braided lines + master cylinder + polishing crap.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>