Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Sorry Pan can,t make it out this week. Drinking in the city. Happy Easter <i></i>
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>
Nice!

Tony's still photo, heh?

It may be worth putting it off this week...
See how we go, but if it's just me in the Volvo it may not be worth coming out Andy. Besides, we get to hang out all day on Saturday anyway...
"riding, not posting... as much"<i></i>
Should be on again this Thursday at 6:30pm, even though I won't be there...

Who is going???

<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 18/4/06 10:42 am
</i>
I'm in, if anyone else is in.
Have to stop off at Action Parramatta, anyway.
I will stop for coffee around 6.30 <i></i>
Sorry... can't do this week....

Hey... look ! A dancing hippo ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
So guys how many we got ?
Would like to meet a few of you <i>Edited by: Doohan at: 20/4/06 3:59 pm
</i>
Im in but will be driving the truck so I can drop all of Rays stuff off. Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i></i>
Who went? <i></i>
I went. In the 4x4. Didnt see the Volvo, also I have a box with a red thigee in it form Canada , looks like a red pogo stick for a busa. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I'm in for this Thursday.
Anyone else?
11.002 @ 217.39kph<i></i>
Ray, are you coming on Thursday?
If so, will you bring my pogo stick?

Anyone else want to come along and hear about how I flogged Leonard at the drags?
11.002 @ 217.39kph<i></i>
Yeh I'll be there Pan. I will bring a set of levers to (bling) ones to me anyway. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I'm bringing a few new toys I bought in Parra today (Ruffred type of toys)...

Ray, it could be just you and me, so best to bring a book or something as I can be really boring after a couple of minutes of talking to me...
10.742 @ 219.69kph<i></i>
Sorry Pan - can't make it tonight - have to work
Next thurs ruff99 is going out to 10/tenths for a little tickle up - so i may have to come over in the cage

On the thurs arvo b4 easter i was giving the beast a last minute going over as we were heading off on fri morning to do the oxley and thunderbolts and took the seat off to gain access to air filter to clean & reoil etc, had a cracked frame right on the weak spot weld - was 4.30 pm - what to do?

rang a couple of welding places - were finishing up for easter - mood getting darker decided to call metro spares - they had an alloy and a steel frame for $250 ea - but were closing at 5.00 - sprinted there and took the steel one off a new crashed 05 - back home and had it all changed over by 7pm - had a and went to b e d!

Glad i did - oxley was magic - duelling busa's - red in front of course.

cya ruffy <i></i>