08 cutting out
Recall was completed a few months ago but i went for a ride today and the big girl started to cut out when turning corners,has anyone else had this drama.
seems scary mate so the whole engine stalled did it if so thats scary haven't heard of anything like that mate
1st I've heard of.
Get it back to the dealer ASAP.
(or a different one if you can)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Almost sounds like the ign switch recall, as posted above.

Leonard.
how did u go with it. any luck.
Mine cut out on me last week. Had just shifted into 6th and was on the throttle when all went very quiet. Clutch in, coasted to a stop, thought "what the f@#*?" the restarted OK. This was the first time this has happened. I did not take it back to the dealer but if it happens again, I will.
Problem sorted thank #@*%,apparently it was a loose earth lead on the batteryClap
Thats a relief.Pi_thumbsup
Glad it didn't result in anything serious.
Regards BUSGO
good news something so simple. i bet theres a lot of boys checking there earths.Yes
was riding my bike yesterday 4th gear about 70kph went to over take a car twisted the throttle and nothing. pulled clutch in twisted again and back to life ???????? did this twice,,, any ideas. bike has had recall done i felt like i ran out of fuel .. full tank ... will be taking it back to dealer when open in the new year...
Regards,
Shane
That doesn't sound good. Not the vapour lock on a GEN II model I hope?
Regards BUSGO
me too the first time it did it i only had 1/4 tank .. bike only has 2600ks on it over 12mths old..dealer doeas not open until the 5th of jan.. bit scarey no warning just no responce
Regards,
Shane