Canberrans Sips Again
I diligently logged in tonite to find where the clubhouse is these days for tomorrow...and I missed it (restricted net @ work) dammit.
So not going to Zeffas tonight?
nope. well you can if you like but i dont think any hayabusa riders will be there
Regards

Dan
Nope. I haven't been home one night in two weeks and if I don't put up my damn christmas tree tonight, it will be easter before I get around to it!
Heidi1 Wrote:Nope. I haven't been home one night in two weeks and if I don't put up my damn christmas tree tonight, it will be easter before I get around to it!

Reloading for a shoot tomorrow night.

Priorities!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
On 12 hour nightshifts this Thursday Canberra punters.

Have to play with yourselvesFatman
Its my b'day this Thursday

Anyone up for coming to Zeffas?

I might see if anyone else from CanbRider wants to come?
cool so when does the transition to thursday night canberra riders become complete? does that mean ive gotta start crashing now?
Regards

Dan
The full transition takes place when Zeffas becomes a popular hangout for those who enjoy the intimate company of the same sex. (hoping I didn't cross a line there :P)

Anywho just thought it would be a once off because that's my b'day and I've been in the mood for Zeffas for a bit, so even if the Bus Drivers club didn't appear, I'd probably still go and see who turns up :P
ChiggenWingz Wrote:The full transition takes place when Zeffas becomes a popular hangout for those who enjoy the intimate company of the same sex. (hoping I didn't cross a line there :P)

is that secret code for your buying a pink scooter and your gonna be riding in the mardi gras in sydney on it in tight leather and you prefer the term gay or homo sexual to poof? cause the last guy that said he wanted to be intimate with me didnt fair so well birthday or notKnuppel2
Regards

Dan
Aww not, even a little bit?

And no its not a pink scooter. Its a custom painted Spyder
well mate only one way to find out. so why dont u come try be intimate with me see what happens to you.
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:well mate only one way to find out. so why dont u come try be intimate with me see what happens to you.

I laughed so hard my tits fell off Dantheman. You're a bad man!
Do you think Chickenboy is a poof? I don't think so bloke. I know real poofs who ride harder than he does. I think he just likes your manly physiqueEgyptianParty-smiley-018Egyptian
Madmax Wrote:I know real poofs who ride harder than he does.

How would you know how hard they ride each other? Did you get in on the action? ;P
ChiggenWingz Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:

How would you know how hard they ride each other? Did you get in on the action? ;P
I was talking about them riding bikes bloke. You have a dirty mind, not that that's a bad thing.