Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Pan,
Is this for the "City Extra" coffee night at Parramatta? (and just make sure 6:30-7:00pm?)

Steve. <i></i>
Simmo do you want me to bring the Militec?? Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I'm going to try and get there bring it just in case if I can't get there sell it to Astro tell him it will turn is bike into a fast copper one, it all depends if the shot gun ammo turns up in time
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>
Yep Steve. City Extra... 6:30 onwards... <i></i>
Buma can't make it this week or next week the ammo won't be in, looks like its safe for you now Astro
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>
Damn ! If simmo don't come, the best groupies won't show and then we'll just be talking to ourselves and drinking coffee !!! C'mon simmo.... yu can yell out 'Bang' and I'll still fall over. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
I have a spare box of SG's 12 gauge Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Oh... gee... well thanks very much for being so blooooodyyy helpful ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
It's kinda boring washing a polishing clean bling, so I'll be there tomorrow night, rain, hail or shine. If the bike gets (more) dirty, it'll be a good excuse to spend acouple more hours in the garage washing and polishing... <i></i>
7 of us.
6 Busas.
Pics comming soon on the other thread (for pics).
"riding, not posting... as much"<i></i>
...forgot to mention... we got to witness two girls fighting too!!! They started by smashing some coffee cups, walking away, then chasing, hair pulling and punching! (Apparently sisters)

Parra is the place to be! <i></i>
ooops sorry guys I forgot. Bugger Love a good cat fight. Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

<i></i>
Would have been 8 bikes if I had got myself out there earlier. Missed you by THAT much. Got there at 8:40 and someone told me that you had just left 10 mins ago..........bugger.....next week I will try to be on time.I did notice it was a freak show out. there were plenty of nearly slipped going back to my bike there was so much grease. <i>Edited by: Taubusa at: 24/3/06 9:08 am
</i>
Catch ya next week TB.
Those copper busas are known to leave oil trails too, so be extra careful...

<i></i>
What the!!!!!!!!!!

Pan you have no cred until you get COPPER levers!!!!!!

It seems SIMMO/VOLVI are the only people on this site that have any taste when it comes the colours of bikes!!! <i></i>