Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Wot ? I started this bloody thread and now you want me to actually post something !! Sheesh

Where abouts in Redfern do you go ? Do you have big boofy security guards looking after the bikes ? How about Norton St for a change... or somewhere a little different, like that great little shopping strip at Concord West. Hardly any traffic, lotsa parking, heaps of coffee places and its pretty central - very close to the end of the freeway for the guys out west, excellent for the inner-west people and close enough for me to make it in 30 mins. Just a suggestion.

My contract is finished so I can do Wednesday March 1st, almost anytime. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 18/2/06 9:17 pm
</i>
Astro, see page 12 of this thread for Redfern map and pic...

Post details of your chosen cafe in Concord West and let's try it... <i></i>
Ok... I'll go scope out a good one and provide details. You gonna be able to make it on March 1st ? If you want to do an early afternoon one I can do that too - otherwise I'll assume a 6.30pm start. Actually, I should be free the whole day. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
I knock off at St.George Hospital at 7:15pm. I'll be there at 8pm for dessert.
"still waiting for my bike"<i></i>
Theres no fuggin' map or directions on page 12, 13, 14, 11, 10 or bloody 9 for that matter. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Click on this.

details and pic about Redfern meetings
Oi.....not funny....

Sit on this and see if you can find a fuggin map or directions buddy !!!!! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 19/2/06 9:45 pm
</i>
???
Huh?

Did you click on it?
It's just a short cut to the page I mentioned (shows up as page 12 on my Busa pages)...

Didn't it work?
Click on it and scroll down a loooong way. It's there!
Looks like this...

What on Earth are you doing? <i></i>
I clicked... went to page 22... read the page.... nuttin.

Don't worry about it... I'll just check all the pages until I find it. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Any luck yet?
Can anyone else see the page I'm talking about? <i></i>
Okay, looks like the 1st of March is dead in the water. It's the next bike night at WSID!!!

I'm breaking the rules and nominating Thursday the 9th of March at 6pm. Astro, if you like, could you change the heading on the original post to not show Wednesday?

Thursday the 9th of March at 6pm

Who's in?
Ok pan, thread name changed. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 21/2/06 2:34 am
</i>
IN (I think) Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Thanks Astro
<i></i>