( Vic ) Sportsbike Fun Ride,Sat 14th February 2009
Me thinks great idea Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
I do think Ron is looking down upon us and saying "cop this Storm Mother F&*@er's" or he could be saying "Don't let a little Storm stop anything you pack of Soft Cocks!" Lol3
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Mutha Wrote:Me thinks great idea Fatman

Which one Tez? 2 weeks or after Xmas?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Gassick Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:Me thinks great idea Fatman

Which one Tez? 2 weeks or after Xmas?

Preference after Xrissy, but I'm OK with either Biker BEEP BEEP
Your all a bunch of pussies, doesn't anyone own wet weather gear, this ride has been cancelled a number of times before hasn't it. 1000 members , how many from vic .You know in 2 weeks time it will be too hot ,or too windy or some other lame excuse. I say f*** it, run the ride , run the raffle & if no one turns up we'll all get a prize.
front page pointer removed until we get a firm date.
Well a little rain is not bad but it doesn't sound good at all.
After speaking with Corbin and George it is now decided that we do the ride on the 14/02/09. This date is significant because it will be 3 days shy of the first anniversary of Rons passing (17/02/08) I know that this ride has been bit of BALLS up (parden the pun) but the reason is still as strong as when the idea was 1st thought of. I also want the people who have already donated money and prizes toward the plaque and ride day that they are safe and all accounted for. Again thanks for your patience
Mark..... Pi_thumbsup
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
HAIL BALLS-THUNDEROUS STORMS-GAIL FORCE WINDS,
some bloody hellish weather forcast Ron " BALLS ",

RIDE IN THIS HE SAID ,(I have voices in my head )Undecided Confused
Make a BALLS rider out of you ,Undecided
do this , do that and stop playing with your dick , he said .Lol3

I'M putin on the thermals,leathers,wet gear,-packing the bag
& headin over to BALLS.

it's not just advertised here ,netrider.com.au , adventureriders.com.
plus word of blabber to any I've seen on a sportsbike .
who knows who shows-up.

you can change the date for a ride in 1min, but to all the others that don't- look here on this site -no know nothing .
com-on all BALLS Rider's mount-up
arthur dunga Wrote:Your all a bunch of pussies, doesn't anyone own wet weather gear, this ride has been cancelled a number of times before hasn't it. 1000 members , how many from vic .You know in 2 weeks time it will be too hot ,or too windy or some other lame excuse. I say f*** it, run the ride , run the raffle & if no one turns up we'll all get a prize.

How was your ride today Dave!!!! All us pussies stayed in out of the rain,sleet and snow and the wind chill factor of -5 deg C. My wet weather gear thanked me though !! It would have been punctured with holes from the hail stones. Me and The Woman sat in Watsonia RSL all day and did a shit load of Beer and had a good day on the pokies Pi_thumbsup
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
BALLS Rider's Mount-up
Gassick Wrote:After speaking with Corbin and George it is now decided that we do the ride on the 14/02/09. This date is significant because it will be 3 days shy of the first anniversary of Rons passing (17/02/08) I know that this ride has been bit of BALLS up (parden the pun) but the reason is still as strong as when the idea was 1st thought of. I also want the people who have already donated money and prizes toward the plaque and ride day that they are safe and all accounted for. Again thanks for your patience
Mark..... Pi_thumbsup

That date sound appropriate for the occasion & the weather is usually fantastic in March. Sun
It's always pissing down this time of year, the weather map is showing rain all week.
How fitting for the Jindy trippers Storm Whats new... Storm
RYDRZ Wrote:Aventerous Rider's Only
that is what the adventure rider club stands for .
and my fellow INMATE from Dandy was doing a runner
we'll make the Adventure Rider's world cell blob for sure -
ride in this he said -do that

Corbin - BALLS Rider ,01BUSA Black ,Orange & white(106,000klm's)
Dave - BALLS Rider , 07' R1 White(25,00klm's on clock)
(I didn't get Dave's last name ,but hope when he can Evade capture ,he can send an Email.).

DAVE from Dandy & ROBIN of da hood Trophy
That date sound appropriate for the occasion & the weather is usually fantastic in March. Sun
It's always pissing down this time of year, the weather map is showing rain all week.
[/quote]

What about February?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Gassick Wrote:That date sound appropriate for the occasion & the weather is usually fantastic in March. Sun

What about February?
[/quote]

I'm a dingbat, Febs even better Ghastly