Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Never thought I'd say this, but it looks like Redfern is a much safer place to have a coffee than any of our beaches at the moment... <i></i>
G'day everyone. First post. Will endevour, weather permitting, to muster myself and copper 'busa @ Cafe Ella on Thursday.

Quote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
<i></i>
Oh No another copper... Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Kitmark

Just look for a parking spot between all the red bikes...
(just in case you get lost, etc, SMS me or call on 0414250975)

Look forward to meeting up...

"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

<i></i>
Welcome fellow Copper Rider
COPPER SILVER RULE
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>
Go on then Simmo... show your support for him/her.
Show up on Thursday!!!
<i></i>
Can't get off work, even if I could I would have a shit run home later in peak hour, thanks but no thanks, I latt'e at the drags thanks
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>
Work, peak hour, gonna get your skirt dirty, bla bla bla...

See you at WSID copper boy, unless there's traffic, peak hour, work, etc... <i></i>
G'day Simmo I like the cut of your gib. BTW aren't all 'busas copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!

(that should make for a good introduction tomorrow).

Two things are infinite: the universe and MY stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. <i></i>
Good one Kitmark. Only 2 posts and you've got the hang of it...

See you tomorrow...

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports

<i></i>
Met up with Kitmark yesterday... top bloke.
Nice Copper bike too. Not many kms on the clock, but he's taking care of that in a hurry...

Looks good. Needs some bling work though (that he's also taking care of )

Hope to catch up again in the new year...

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports

<i></i>
Quote:G'day Simmo I like the cut of your gib. BTW aren't all 'busas copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!

Becareful of that Pan BBQ Man, he has been eyeing off copper parts for some time now

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
<i></i>
So is anyone coming to the 3pm coffee meeting at Redfern this Thursday at 3pm. I know kitmark is in Tasmania.

Jessie? Gazzi?

"still no clever comment to make"<i></i>
Coffee on Thursday was cancelled. Too much shopping to be done in this festive season...

Besides, my bike isn't running. Can't show up to a Busa meeting without a Busa, can I?

<i></i>
Yep, I'm setting a date so you can all have a rest from the drags and come tell the rest of us about what you've been up to, howyou manage such great times, show off new bling bits, seek advice about anything, etc...

I guess it's the usual place at Parra at the usual time (see the very first post on this thread for details...)

Any newbies that want to come along, here's a picture of us just hanging around and watching the bikes...

<i></i>