The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
LOAFIE Wrote:
jaycbr250 Wrote:In the absence of a licence for the last 9 months still 3 more very long months to go I have taken up racing!.Not as glamorous as it sounds it's R.C. car racing on dirt had my first full race day last sunday,I couldn't help myself and got very competetive then went on to win every race I entered.Now thats usless information.

3 more months ,dam that suxs.
Good luck with the RCs , sounds like you need something to keep your hands busy Ghastly

RollLol2anything to stop the blistersScary
Missy_Moo Wrote:If NASA sent birds into space they would soon die; they need gravity to swallow.
How about hookers do they need gravity to swallow oh hang on moot point they don't
In Kentucky, 50 percent of the people who get married for the first time are teenagers.
In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.
In the 1940s, the FCC assigned television's Channel 1 to mobile services (two-way radios in taxicabs, for instance) but did not re-number the other channel assignments. That is why your TV set has channels 2 and up, but no channel 1.
In the great fire of London in 1666 half of London was burnt down but only 6 people were injured.
In the movie "Casablanca," Humphrey Bogart never said "Play it again, Sam."
In the White House, there are 13,092 knives, forks and spoons.
In Tokyo, they sell toupees for dogs.
Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category.
It takes a lobster approximately seven years to grow to be one pound.
It takes about a half a gallon of water to cook macaroni, and about a gallon to clean the pot.
It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.
It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
It was once against the law to slam your car door in a city in Switzerland.