The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Kung Fu-tzu Confucius - “Ignorance is the night of the mind, A night without moon or star.”
Photobucket
Former enemies, America and Russia now have a great deal in common - they both lead the world in locking people up.
30% of Chinese adults live with their parents.
Kung Fu-tzu Confucius - “Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know men.”
Photobucket
200 million people in China live on less than $1 a day.
Kung Fu-tzu Confucius - “Death and life have their determined appointments; riches and honors depend upon heaven.”
Photobucket
In 2006, there were 398 million mobile (or cell) phones in China
Kung Fu-tzu Confucius - “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is the easiest; And third, by experience, which is the bitterest.”
Photobucket
China is the source of 70% of the worlds pirated goods.
Kung Fu-tzu Confucius - “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
Photobucket
People spend about two weeks of their lives at traffic lights!
Kung Fu-tzu Confucius - “To see what is right and not to do it is want of courage.”
Photobucket
Ten years ago, only 500 people in China could ski. This year, an estimated 5,000,000 Chinese will visit ski resorts.
Kung Fu-tzu Confucius - “The way of a superior man is threefold: Virtuous, he is free from anxieties; Wise, he is free from perplexities; Bold, he is free from fear.”
Photobucket
If the entire population of earth was reduced to exactly 100 people,50% of the world's currency would be held by 6 people.