Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
I'm in for coffee. Dont know about bragging bout the drags tho. My brain kept overriding my intention to twist the throttle more. Very sad really. Had a great time tho and will keep trying.

Bruce <i></i>
I'll be there at 7pm. Anyone else coming?

Bruce, if you only have me for company on the night we might have to call it off. I'm just going to make up stories about the drags, and you left me for dead when we raced so I can't brag to you...

"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
Pan will you be wearing your Drag Queen out fit
let you know next week if i'm in should be ok
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Jelly wrestlers and drag queens!
You guys are giving Sydney a bad name...
<i></i>
Now be careful children.......Bruce is listening

May have to miss this latte night, but will be there for the spannering session on the 7th August where some lucky bastard or bastards will get their rims polished.......and if the jelly wrestler comes out there will be a fair bit of rim polishing going on I think. (Ewwwwwwwwwwww)

In fact I'm going to start a rumour. The Jelly Wrestler and Simmo are one and the same. They both wear leather and like to wrestle large things.

If so I will take you down Maquarie Fields so Shazza can get her 15 kids to hassle you, although be careful of Megan - Storm, she's a wild one. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>
Looks like Bruce to me Cheers Robert
<i>Edited by: simmo at: 31/7/05 5:16 pm
</i>
Quote:wrestle large things.
Graham would you like me to show this to my Wife, should be very interesting on Sunday, you are very lucky the IRA have layed down their arms Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Hey Rob,

You probably already have shown the wife and she has probably agreed with ME!!!!!!!! And that's not the picture of the Jelly Wrestler that I saw entering your room at Armidale. No wonder you wanted the double bed!!! I thought it was the bearded lady from the circus but since the circus wasnt in town I thought it was an FJR rider wanting to keep warm. But in the end it was YOU!!!!

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
im in for coffee 3rd august <i></i>
I'm in. Depending on work I'll get there between 6 and 6:30pm.
<i>Edited by: pan at: 3/8/05 10:56 am
</i>
Ditto 6.00 ish
work sucks anyone going to pay me heaps of money to stay at home w Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Centerlink. Get the best tax refund a man can think of getting.

I will be able to make it tonight so i shall see you all there.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
I can't make it either. <i></i>
Fugin Mexicans Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
4 Busas tonight
5 guys
dozens of groupies...
Drags are on the 24th

Do we want to meet the week before (the 17th)?

<i></i>