Canberrans Sips Again
Heidi1 Wrote:Ok, is about to rain here too, if not already. Piking is the order of the day.

Tha rain has gone away. Time to unpike!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I've seen no mention of who was on time and who was LATE last night....
Heidi1 Wrote:I've seen no mention of who was on time and who was LATE last night....

In which case I've got to be happy I was waiting there when you turned up - pheew!

WE have to admit mind you, that the Southerners had to come a bit further than we did.
i made prior notification to heidi that i would be late and i was only late by 5 minutes. take the averages of lateness and Heidi im sorry to say your way out in front
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:i made prior notification to heidi that i would be late and i was only late by 5 minutes. take the averages of lateness and Heidi im sorry to say your way out in front

The fact we make it to social sips is good enough. We're thinking of going over the road and trying the Greek taverna.
Madmax Wrote:
Dan85 Wrote:i made prior notification to heidi that i would be late and i was only late by 5 minutes. take the averages of lateness and Heidi im sorry to say your way out in front

The fact we make it to socila sips is good enough. We're thinking of going over the road and trying the Greek taverna.

Tomorrow night any one?
ok
2 times very early starts, starting thursday.

I'm going to have to miss this week.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
is it still cold in canberra????
bigfoot Wrote:is it still cold in canberra????
For a banana bender - you would freeze your gonads off down here bloke. For us, we have had a succession of mid 20's with a few cool mornings, which are just awesome for riding.

MaxAustralia2:aussieAustralia2
ill be in for tonight
Regards

Dan
we on for this thursday? if so.......i wont be here!!!! bring on sunny perth!! i love going on holiday and not having to pay for it!
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:we on for this thursday? if so.......i wont be here!!!! bring on sunny perth!! i love going on holiday and not having to pay for it!

I'm on nights so can't make it.
hey Heidi looks like its just you and Dale to hold down the fort!
Regards

Dan
BUGGER! I have to work. I am VERY IMPORTANT you know!