Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
simmo... sometimes I gotta read your posts 3 times to work 'em out. I think you were saying...

"Jolly good Astro old chap. Now I have to make a difficult decision. If I go north, there will be copious numbers of constabulary lurking... but the payoff will be free Latt'e. And I do soooo enjoy my roasted bean extract. On the other hand, if I go south, there are miles and miles of excellent roads with a relatively low police presence - but no good java. Rather a connundrum really. Perhaps its best not to make a decision until I've developed a workable escape plan." The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Sorry been at the pub half the night
but you got it right
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
simmo... we're just following each other through all the posts.... LOL..... I'm pottering off to bed now so you can have the last word... until tomorrow... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
If all goes to plan Rob, I will arrive around noon as well and I will have my mate on his ZX12 in tow. He doesn't deserve free java......He had a chance to buy a busa and passed.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
Hi there,

Good to catch up with you all at Road Warriors today. Present was kawasuki, busgo, wearlej, astro, and the hotbus. There were other Busas there too so we need to get the front page name of the forum sorted out as otherwise it's a shit to give people the url.

Other surprising thing.......not a in sight. Probably made their monthly quota for last month so were given the weekend off. New "safety" quotas will be out Monday I'm sure so it will be all on again for sure.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Getting this thread back on track......

Coffees again this Wednesday night, same place, same time. Hope to see you all there. Simmo, leave the Jelly Wrestler at home.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Seya there Wed , Got a lot of wheel spin going up the road from the warriors cafe Graham, Chased a Honda F/blade on the freeway 200-240 and the went the other way. I saw him give us a big look, we turned off the first chance we got
Then this dude did a big mono on the Pacific Hwy must have gone for 500mtrs x <i></i>
The police had a big weekend on the North Coast according to our local news. I didn't see any.
Nice to meet you guys today and a couple of newbies too.
The War of the Worlds was fantspacular..... even with Tom Cruise in the lead role.

Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
State of Origin No. #3 is on this Wednesday. How about the 13th?
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
OK then, lets go for the 13th July

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Who else is in? I'm bringing the Volvo (yes, I'll park around the corner).

WEDNESDAY THE 13TH OF JULY AT 6:30PM????
<i></i>
In

Bruce <i></i>
Just bring some groupies in that Volvo mate, just make sure they have nice puppies. We DO NOT want the Jelly Wrestler from Armidale. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
<i></i>
Sorry Pan, just realised it was a Volvo we were talking about here. It should have been Hippies, rather than groupies eh Pan.

Simmo will have plenty of groupies around his copper/silver anyway, as long as when it gets cold later on they dont torch it to keep warm. (At least there wont be much petrol in it eh Rob)

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>