The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Photobucket
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Photobucket
I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, twisted, gyrated and jumped up and down for an hour. But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.
Photobucket
I dialled one of those 900 numbers to get some financial advice. They advised me not to dial 900 numbers.
Photobucket
I did my nurse's training at a hospital in Liverpool, England. My fellow students and I had little money for meals, so we ate the awful food provided at the hospital complex, and sometimes kindly visitors would give us some of the treats they had brought for patients who had not wanted to eat them.
One night a woman brought a pie to the kitchen and said to me, "Would you eat this up, love?"
Another student and I devoured every delicious crumb!
Soon our benefactor returned, however, and asked, "Is me 'usband's pie 'ot yet, dearie?"
Photobucket
I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire)
Photobucket
I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?
Photobucket
I'd love to make up my mind, but I can't remember where I left it.
Photobucket
I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in business tomorrow. (Nelson Jackson)
Photobucket
I don't blame Congress. If I had $600 billion, I'd be irresponsible too.
Photobucket
I don't feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. (Galileo Galilei)
Photobucket
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem
Photobucket
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
Photobucket
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
Photobucket
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. (Bill Cosby)
Photobucket