Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Thats the trouble with blondes bearing big kanooter valves... you never see the screwdriver... Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Wow Rob, an NSW number plate, they are a collectible item..............NOT!!!! Did you tell the groupies that you had done the hairspray mod to it.

I wanted our waitress to show her kanooter valves to us but she wouldnt do it with your bloody crowd around the copper silver. You need to keep your groupies under control or park elsewhere... Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Gentlemen, gentlemen (I use the term loosely)...
Your recent experiences at Parra are hardly noteworthy. They are nothing but a twig in the forest, compared to my past exploits on Maroubra Beach...

I think Red/Black will always draw more looks (read: chicky-babe women) than red/grey or copper bronze...

(let the games begin...)
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
May be Blondie took it for the hair spray
hang on she was a bottle BlondD">
Bruce did you notice it missing on the way home or were you to busy showing what a couple of Busa's can do to a Porsche.
Cheers Robert <i></i>
Sorry mate didnt see it missing.

Did you notice my son hold on tight at the lights when we pulled up next to the Porsche. He knew what was comming next.

Didnt get the front as high as you tho.

Bruce <i></i>
Bruce how may finger nails did you have stuck it your waste by the time you got home 9 or 10, no way would i ever get on the back of a Busa no one i mean no one could ever pay me enough money to get on the back of one.
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Ok cough up then Rob, you've already been on the back of mine. How else do you ride the bloody things

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Hey simmo... WTF ???? Can you say that again in english ? Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Pillion passenger i mean would you
you know that number plate had to go way to much video evidence.
Cheers Robert <i></i>
Any one there this Wed night? <i></i>
State of Origin
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
Yep State of oranges alright
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Crap ! Forgot about SOO ! Sorry kawa ! Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Any latt'es coming out to play on Sunday Cheers Robert
<i></i>
Dah me toooo. <i></i>