Australia Deploys Noise Cameras
focusing on the noise of heavy commercial truck compression brakes
BUT can also be easily expanded to issue citations for loud subwoofers, noisy exhausts Pi_thumbsdownWtf next

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/25/2572.asp
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Of course they will eventually
Egos; everyone got one
Dont worry they will have sound meters for ya Butt next and a little gas meter to check your carbon foot print.Yes
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
Yes Get rid of all them Harley's Biker
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Yes Get rid of all them Harley's Biker

Amen!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Park a stereo under them, at full noise level. Or we do a ride with no plates and do some hot laps.Roll Better still flog the plates off a police carRoll Then the system can be used against itself.

I would have thought that a nation like Australia would say no to this crap, and we would have bogans in Commodores torching, burning, ramming etc these things. When they tried to introduce speed cameras in Hawaii they were getting shot out of their cabinets with high powered rifles, it was more expensive to replace the cameras than what the cameras earned.

So time to form a posse boys lets go a huntin Yeee HaaaKnuppel2Lol3
Quote: they were getting shot out of their cabinets with high powered rifles, it was more expensive to replace the cameras than what the cameras earned.

Now theres an idea.
Not that I would condone it...
The world is in f*&^ing melt-down and these pricks are still looking for ways to make money.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:The world is in f*&^ing melt-down and these pricks are still looking for ways to make money.

Amen !!
never fly higher than your angel.