The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
The tallest waterfalls in the world are Angel Falls in Venezuela. At 979 m (3,212 ft), they are 19 times taller than the Niagara Falls, or 3 times taller than the Empire State Building.
never fly higher than your angel.
Earth is slowing down - in a few million years there won't be a leap year.
Mutha Wrote:The largest iceberg ever recorded was 335km (208 miles) long and 97km (60 miles) wide.

really holy crap thats freakin big
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
There is no record of a person being killed by a meteorite but animals are occasionally hit.
Mutha Wrote:Earth is slowing down - in a few million years there won't be a leap year.

in a few million years there won't be a leap year.
Lol2Lol2
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:The largest iceberg ever recorded was 335km (208 miles) long and 97km (60 miles) wide.

really holy crap thats freakin big

Fatman
million years ha ha i'm sure we wont be here then....then end times will have come and gone hopefully
About 500 small meteorites fall to earth every year but most fall in the sea and in unpopulated areas.
Mutha Wrote:About 500 small meteorites fall to earth every year but most fall in the sea and in unpopulated areas.

lucky aren't we
Animals Ghastly
Sharks are immune to all known diseases.
hopefully cats Lol3
There are 701 types of pure breed dogs.
Mutha Wrote:Sharks are immune to all known diseases.

thats bad news...hate sharks
Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.