Canberrans Sips Again
Are we going to the clubhouse tonight? I'm prepared to be ONTIME again tonight!
Heidi1 Wrote:Are we going to the clubhouse tonight? I'm prepared to be ONTIME again tonight!

Not me darlin', dayshift for another three days. This getting up at 4am has nostral hairs on it!

Next week for sure.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
YUK!

Dan?
sorry was in gladstone
Regards

Dan
NO EXCUSES! That's only a day's ride!
i didnt ride i was working.
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:sorry was in gladstone

Ahh the psych capitol of Qld!

How come they let you leave Dan?
Not much of an excuse
cause im special! plus i had id on me otherwise i woulda been in trouble. i woulda made it last night cept that virgin blue was late as f*&^ing ussual 8 virgin blue flights in less than a month and 7 were late one was cancelled so 100% didnt get me where i was going on time. qantas while slightly more expensive out of the 7 flights ive had this month only 1 was delayed plus i get free food on qantas flights.
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:cause im special! plus i had id on me otherwise i woulda been in trouble. i woulda made it last night cept that virgin blue was late as f*&^ing ussual 8 virgin blue flights in less than a month and 7 were late one was cancelled so 100% didnt get me where i was going on time. qantas while slightly more expensive out of the 7 flights ive had this month only 1 was delayed plus i get free food on qantas flights.

Wanna try this Thursday night Dantheman? I'm off duty - Yahooo!

Max - free as of Wednesday morning
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I finish at midnight on Tuesday, then I'm back on 5am starts on Thursday so that's an early get up. Then I'm arvo shift Friday.

No wonder I don't know what day it is at times.

I'll get there one day.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I'm in.
im tentatively in
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:cause im special! plus i had id on me otherwise i woulda been in trouble. i woulda made it last night cept that virgin blue was late as f*&^ing ussual 8 virgin blue flights in less than a month and 7 were late one was cancelled so 100% didnt get me where i was going on time. qantas while slightly more expensive out of the 7 flights ive had this month only 1 was delayed plus i get free food on qantas flights.

Poor precious, you sound a little distressed!

Go qantas mate, food helps.
not so much distressed as pissed off. i woulda gone qantas but there were none available at the times i was flying that i ended up with virgin
Regards

Dan