Bruce, Simmo and Heidi trip and live travel map
Missy_Moo Wrote:
Andycool Wrote: My Voices talk to me Missy Moo
But I aint that CRAZY to listen to them :)

lol - now hey there!
They give good advice!!

Now, you should listen to my imaginary friend.....

No not that one on the left....
C'mon guy's, less sightseeing and more twisting of those throttles, heads down, arses up and ride,BikerBiker!.
I know exactly how u are all feeling at this point in time, (like shit!!), just think of the "Character Building"!Lol2
Even Bundy has been pissing herself at ur "one liners" Heidi!Lol3
U are all doing a sterling job, nearly home so hang in there.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Ruffy Wrote:Will be taking an early morning "flight" to Canberra on Saturday - anyone else is welcome to get on board Egyptian

Cheers Ruffy

I might be able to join you for the run down to the Canberra welcome home party Ruffy.
I'll let you know later in the week.

Meanwhile "Keep on Chooglin" you mad bastards.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
well done guys and Gal!!! your doing great....i've been telling everyone i know what you guys are doing, most people just say you are crazy some people that appreciate the Aussie way admire you for doing it real!!! touring on the fastest production bike ever made Trophy
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
pan Wrote:Do the bikes look a little too clean, or is it just me? Confused

I think they're still in Western Sydney going from pub to pub, and probably emailed a couple of photos of themselves on the side of Windsor Road to Bear and told him to post them...

I don't believe you three. I want to see LANDMARKS! Post photos of LANDMARKS dammit! Coffee2

I love it! The hoax of the year with blogs to match the intricacies of the 1938 Orson Welles 'newcasts' Lol2 Lol2
SO the party's @ Heidi's Sat?
Mark
Day 9

This ride started with just us doing something that we thought would be an adventure. The point was the adventure, not the sightseeing, landmarks or photo opportunities. We pick the roads we want to take because of the roads, not the scenery, you want landmarks, get on your f*&^ing bike. We are taking photos at every stop now, if that stop coincides with a landmark, thatâ€s what the photo will be. If that stop is at a service station with a gravel driveway and a rusty bowsers, thatâ€s what youâ€ll get. Hope you like it.

Tonight is the landmark post, weâ€ve been through all the photos we have and picked out the ones you might recognise.

Here is the burial place of Burke and Wills after their savage massacre at the Battle of Little Big Horn.

[Image: day912.jpg]

Famous destination of the Russian Aristocracy, their collection of Faberge hand-crafted relics is worth the trip alone. We spent hours admiring their hand beaten silver wear and we couldnâ€t get Simmo out of the gift shop.

[Image: day913.jpg]

The garrison where Nepoleon was imprisoned on Alba. Oddly, everyone walks around with their hand jammed in their jacket. As a sign of respect we did the same.

[Image: day93.jpg]

We finally did find the burial place of Jimmy Hoffa. Canâ€t divulge where it is as it is a ongoing investigation.

[Image: day61.jpg]

In the background you may notice that this is the location of the second shooter in Dallas.

[Image: day910.jpg]
Heidi doing minor repairs in Area 51. Note the aura from the alien light.

[Image: day914.jpg]

One small step for man my arse! This is where they filmed the moon landing.

[Image: post7.jpg]

Dandenup high speed pursuit vehicle. You can get tagged, spayed and dipped all in one go.

[Image: day95.jpg]

[Image: day96.jpg]

[Image: day97.jpg]
Secret hiding spot of Nazi war criminals and the result of their selective breeding program. They will take over the world.

[Image: day94.jpg]

Bear, AKA Chopper, well known WA gangland identity.

[Image: day91.jpg]

Hope this has cleared it all up for you, donâ€t say we donâ€t listen to our fans. We canâ€t wait for tomorrowâ€s requests.

A big thank you to Bear for the guided tour through terrifying Sunday night traffic. To the Collie boys, Grant, Tina, Jim and Laurie, thanks for the hot shed, great home brew burbon and comfie beds. The ride through the twisty south west still has Simmo grinning from ear to ear. We forgotten what corners were like.
Volvi Wrote:Heidi's bike covered in plasters, love it. Bloody well done guys all hats off to you.
i missed that!
RollLol2
Heidi1 Wrote:Secret hiding spot of Nazi war criminals and the result of their selective breeding program. They will take over the world.

[Image: day94.jpg]

Bear, AKA Chopper, well known WA gangland identity.

[Image: day91.jpg]

Hope this has cleared it all up for you, donâ€t say we donâ€t listen to our fans. We canâ€t wait for tomorrowâ€s requests.

A big thank you to Bear for the guided tour through terrifying Sunday night traffic. To the Collie boys, Grant, Tina, Jim and Laurie, thanks for the hot shed, great home brew burbon and comfie beds. The ride through the twisty south west still has Simmo grinning from ear to ear. We forgotten what corners were like.

nice pic of Bears bike, the paint scheme from what i can see looks awsome!! how many days left do you think guys??
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Napoleon, heh?

I think it's a Photoshop job!!! Knuppel2
Unreal job people!

Keep it up,stay stafe!
God those dirt roads lookhardcore Idiot2

Pi_thumbsup
Heid, when are you coming through Melbourne? Chook and Cornelia are coming down for a couple of weeks on Tuesday. We wouldn't dare suggest you would have time to stop and catch up, but it would make us laugh out loud to stand on the side of the highway and wave as you fly past. (That is a long ride from Forster Caravan Park I know... but with a weeks notice you might be able to co-ordinate yourselves!!!)
Great posts guys!!
I recognise the Collie stop! That the house where the kid was buried in isn't it?
Heidi! What on earth are you doing? You're a silly, silly girl. Get home immediately.