Hi
Just like to say hello, just registered on here and having a good look around,

i live in England .. ride a year 2000 RY silver and blue the best colours and the fastest , my busa has a 1400 bore, and a few other mods.

I have been using it in the top speed events here this year, so far my best top speed is 207.6 mph

Bazz
Welcome to the board Bazz. Sounds like you're well on the way to all things great......... Speed that is.......
Welcome Bazz, Paint your bike Red and will go faster [Image: stirthepot.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Bazz Wrote:Just like to say hello, just registered on here and having a good look around,

i live in England .. ride a year 2000 RY silver and blue the best colours and the fastest , my busa has a 1400 bore, and a few other mods.

I have been using it in the top speed events here this year, so far my best top speed is 207.6 mph

Bazz

Welcome Bazz, Like you said Silver and Blue,are the BEST and FASTEST !!!!!
Cheers
Rock
Rock Wrote:
Bazz Wrote:Just like to say hello, just registered on here and having a good look around,

Bazz

Welcome Bazz, Like you said Silver and Blue,are the BEST and FASTEST !!!!!
Cheers
Rock

Thanks for the welcome, i have attached a picture of my busa
Welcome Bazz nice looking ride still don't know about these blue and silver things being faster over here in West Aus we had a basically a stock orange & black K8 run9.86 @ 147Mph.....Has slip-ons, PC III and an air filter, no straps no links. He backed it up with a 9.99 too so I reckon that pretty quick.

Anyway I have had my shit stir hope you enjoy the threads surely we will keep you amused and I'm sure you will put your to bobs worth in as well..Lol3
Welcome Baz, yea them early models are the ones to have.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Yes thanks for the warm welcome, i hope to stick around and still finding my way around the site, i will post up or answer someone else shortly.

thanks
Wow uncanny, g'day Bazz, sweet ride mate, i'm Bazz too, i own a 2001 blue/silver gotta love those colours...

[attachment=3779]

Stay upright Action-smiley-083
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
LOAFIE Wrote:Welcome Bazz, Paint your bike Red and will go faster [Image: stirthepot.gif]

Hi Baz, listen to the Loaf he speaks great wisdom! Read
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Katanaman Wrote:Wow uncanny, g'day Bazz, sweet ride mate, i'm Bazz too, i own a 2001 blue/silver gotta love those colours...

Stay upright Action-smiley-083

OOOhhh thats a 2001 beak model you have there Party-smiley-018

not seen very many of them over here at all if any

Nice !