Has the large hadron collider destroyed the world yet?
Has the large hadron collider destroyed the world yet?
http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroye...ldyet.com/
No not yet.

But the black hole can't be too far off.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
SERIOUSLY!! The God molecule. At what point does messing about with something called THE GOD MOLECULE start to sound like a good plan. Has none of those nerds watched Stargate? Every time some little nerdy nerd with a pocket protector builds a doomsday machine, Macgiver has to come and save the day with a smirk and a one-liner. I learned HEAPS about science from Stargate, maybe they should make it part of the nerdy curriculum along with bad puns and being able to recite pi.
No but it looks like it hit the Mexican state pretty hard Lol2
I learned HEAPS about science from Stargate
rotfl
No but it looks like it hit the Mexican state pretty hard
watch it buddy!
lol
If it does happen I just want to say...
I LOVE
YOUS ALL

Smitten Smitten Smitten Smitten
Boobies4 Boobies4 Boobies4
You know we all Smitten U's up here North of the boarder Biker as long as you ride a Busa that is Pi_thumbsup
No but my son returned the family DYSON vacuum cleaner just in case I needed to clean up.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Afraid so. Heard about this on the radio on the way to work this morning & thought what a crock of shit. Well, after finishing off some mushroom pie tonight ,decieded to throw the orange frissbee to the dog & it turned into a 3.5 kilo snapper right before my eyes & i'm in another demention right now. There's blue heelers where koala's should be in the trees, i'm out of here.
I'm still here....
Hi there,

They probably only got a little black hole, the type that just sucks on your little pinkie rather than sucking the whole planet into the size of a pea.Roll I wonder what they are all going to do after they have found the GOD molecule, celebrate while we all get vaporised in the next big bangLol3

The real scary thing.......schmucks like us all over the world probably funded this little toy through government grants. Maybe that's why NSW is so far in the red, and all this time I thought it was incompetenceIdiot2

Are any of those particles called Bruce, Simmo and Heidi, all on Hayabusas, and lapping Australia at a speed just below that of light?
ha
it wasn't even the real thing.
All they did was fire atoms one loop around.
The collision will happen within 2 months apparently
DjPete Wrote:ha
it wasn't even the real thing.
All they did was fire atoms one loop around.
The collision will happen within 2 months apparently

So now we have to keep an eye in the sky for two more months Coffee
Haha holy sh*t DJ did you read the source code for that page?

[attachment=3746]
Licence Back!
rotfl
Excellent