So may as well dribble some shit in this thread Fatman
Photobucket
mmmm . . hope theres some good weather in the next few days Sun
Photobucket
Need to girl the Hayabusa out of the shed and blow out the cobwebs
Photobucket
post #3935 ..... 996065 posts to go Party-smiley-018
Photobucket
Bloody hell, theres gonna be some crap in this thread by the time it gets to the magic million....
Photobucket
And a lot of it probably written by me Lol2
Photobucket
Shit dribble finished . . . . for now Idiot2
Photobucket
HAPPY HUMP DAY Fatman Fatman Fatman Beer
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Yee ha!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Madmax Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:[quote=Madmax]
[quote=humbussa]
with this in mind Our members have made a total of 125,298 posts in 9,978 threads. i doubt this thread will ever reach 1 million post's unless we all are proactive in doing our own little bit to help!!!

"Always....... ONE more"

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

i totally agree know that you have made it clear to me
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
we need to just keep doing our own little bit
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
and we may get there one day!!! more people need to get serious about making this happen Very Happy
us few dedicated ones cant be doing all the hard work....all these late night post's
one of the girls at work today said she needed time off to go to the GP in Oct....pretty dirty as i'm not even going talk about rub it in..