New guy, sort of...
Action-smiley-083
hi all, joined awhile ago, but didnt do much. rejoined to get info and pass some on. and get with others who's passion is busas and bikes in general. see my bio for details on me and my rides. any questions on mods to my bike are welcome and will be answered promptly! will post pix soon.
regards flipr
FLIPR66 Wrote:Action-smiley-083
hi all, joined awhile ago, but didnt do much. rejoined to get info and pass some on. and get with others who's passion is busas and bikes in general. see my bio for details on me and my rides. any questions on mods to my bike are welcome and will be answered promptly! will post pix soon.
regards flipr

Sounds like a mean busa you've got there buddy, Pi_thumbsupWelcome

"Burn rubber not your soul", from the movie biker boyz?
Welcome back, look forward to your input..Beer
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome there, hope you didnt name her flipper, shes more of an Orca (if I remember the name correctly).
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome FLIPR66 hope you enjoy the club there is certainly some good info here for to sift through.

Nice Ride and I bet you've been into the hills, some bloody nice roads over your way.

Not to rub it in but I'm one of those bastards that got a White K8
Volvi Wrote:Welcome there, hope you didnt name her flipper, shes more of an Orca (if I remember the name correctly).

just got 'ALIEN-6' rego plate for her, man, she one ugly bitch!!!!!!!!!
LMAO
Keep_Dreaming Wrote:
FLIPR66 Wrote:Action-smiley-083
regards flipr

Sounds like a mean busa you've got there buddy, Pi_thumbsupWelcome

"Burn rubber not your soul", from the movie biker boyz?

yep, gotta luv that movie!!!!!!!
Rev004 Wrote:Welcome FLIPR66 hope you enjoy the club there is certainly some good info here for to sift through.

Nice Ride and I bet you've been into the hills, some bloody nice roads over your way.

Not to rub it in but I'm one of those bastards that got a White K8

they are nice, but just been to peter stevens for my 6K service and they have two on display....im kinda happy i got the orange one, gotta be a bitch to keep clean!?!?!?
Welcome flipr66, look forward to the pics.

Haven't been to SA for ages but remember going to a motor museum south of the city, had some fabulous machinery.
they are nice, but just been to peter stevens for my 6K service and they have two on display....im kinda happy i got the orange one, gotta be a bitch to keep clean!?!?!?
[/quote]

It's not to bad if you stay on top of it, but you don't realise how dirty it is until you wash it. I'm fairly use to white as I had a pearl white VFR all those years ago so I knew what I was getting into.