Laguna Seca Moto GP
Stoners a whimp
Egos; everyone got one
TimF Wrote:
Gassick Wrote:What a load of dribble!!!! When Rossi moved to Yamaha how good was that bike? The bottom line is, Rossi showed that with an inferior bike he can ride the pants off anybody. That loss for Stoner would have done more for his career than winning another championship on a superior bike. Rossi actually taught him something especailly how to fight back and pass where it seems impossible to do so. The one lesson that Stoner skipped was the one in humillity!

Rossi also proved that he is human and can choke with the best of them at Valencia 2006 when he lowsided and handed the victory to Hayden. Roll All he needed to do was finish somewhere half-decent and he would have won the Championship.

As for Stoner missing the lesson in humility, that is just rubbish. Throughout his career with LCR he was always very humble about his performances, taking much of blame when things went wrong with the machine, yet affording full credit to his team when things went right. Take a look at the way Rossi publically whined to the media when his Yammy/Michelins weren't up to scratch. Threatening to not re-sign his Yamaha contract. Not ruling out the possibility of signing up with Ducati etc..

As for the current Yamaha I think that Lorenzo has had some incredible results with it this year. So unless he, like Rossi, is some sort of God of MotoGP then I don't think there is anything inferior about the Yamaha...

WHAT A LOAD OF DRIBBLE. Some of you blokes need to wear bigger bibs!!!Lol2
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Gassick Wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF DRIBBLE. Some of you blokes need to wear bigger bibs!!!Lol2

I guess dribble is any opinion that differs to yours. Idiot2
Licence Back!
Gassick Wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF DRIBBLE. Some of you blokes need to wear bigger bibs!!!Lol2

Why to people take some of these threads to heart and Yes TimF would be right when he says about the oinion differing to your own thinking.

If people thinks Rossi is so great why was it that he left Honda when it was clearly the superior bike and by far the best package in the field. Rossi left because he didn't want to put the No 1 on his bike and wanted to retain his No 46 go figga.

The other comment that has just been mentioned is Lorenzo and Oh boy if the signs are anything to go by he is going to be a force to be reckoned with.
I am just a mere mortal who's opinion is all but mine. It still doesn't change the fact that Stoner was beaten on the day by a more determined rider on a less than equal bike and he didn't like it, proof was in the post race interviews. In the words of our astute and linguistic genious MUTHA (Tez) Stoner was a SOOKIE SOOKIE LALA!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Gassick Wrote:It still doesn't change the fact that Stoner was beaten on the day by a more determined rider

Now there is a point we can agree on!

Not sure about the Yamaha being much less than equal though, by all accounts both spectating and in the media, that pneumatic valve engine seems to have really raised the race pace and of course Rossi has Bridgestones...

But my opinion is just mine and I only base it on what I read/see as a spectator.
Licence Back!
Stoner always has a winge when he looses I have noticed that a lot earlier this year, if he wants the crown again he is going to have to step up to the plate when the going gets hard.
But heâ€s an Aussie so thatâ€s always good Australia2 go Stoner

Buts thats just my opinion
The information contained in this thread is both confidential and subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended only for the use of the prople involved. If the receivers is not the intended recipient, the receiver is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this thread is strictly prohibited. Lol2
Gassick Wrote:. Rossi actually taught him something especailly how to fight back and pass where it seems impossible to do so.

The only thing that I have found a bit odd in all the threads is why are people saying that Stoner is a Whinger or a Sook and being so Critical of the guy. Yes I agree that he was beaten on the day and and yes he would have learnt something on Sunday and thats what racing is all about, but are people forgetting that Rossi has also done his fair share of whinging and sooking over the time as well. As TimF has mentioned what about the tyres and excuses there, It all seems that Rossi can do no wrong and he is some God on two wheels and when he doesn't look like that he is going to get what he wants he brings the threats out to leave etc because he thinks / knows that he is probably still the best rider in the field so does that show his arrogance. The one thing that no one can dispute is Rossi is one of the greats like the Doohans and the Sheens so he can't have that taken away from him as he has achieved a lot of mile stones in his career.
We talk about great riders etc but does anyone remember the article in one of the Bike mags last year about Doohan when took the Honda for a spin and within a matter of laps was getting round quick enough to put himself on the front row which is not bad for someone that is unfit by there standard so if Rossi is a God what does that make Doohan.

I will say one last thing and then call it quits and that is what a race on Sunday and has the weekend generated some good talking points which is all good for the sport.
Enjoyable read everyone ,what's it called constuctive criticisim,not sure if some burley wasn't thrown in .Interesting to here different points of view . When racing gets like that it sorts the men from the boys.
hgazbus Wrote:Good to see your a really Aussie Choppin down that tall poppy.

On to the soapbox I go.

I read an article that said "MotoGP is the number three televised sport in the world behind World Cup Soccer and Formula One auto racing. Approximately 320 million people watch each MotoGP race."

In 2006 Italian viewership of MotoGP surpassed that of soccer. When the race is shown on Italian Free-to-Air there is still advertising, but the tv station puts a small window in the corner showing the GP.

Yet I notice that MotoGP in Australia has sometimes been aired only after some tripe like Big Brother Uncut has finished showing. Or some retarded sports presenter compares the MotoGP bike lap-times at Phillip Island to Craig Lowndes' POS V8 touring car. And you can almost completey forget ever watching the 125s and 250s live on free-to-air.

As a country, we enforce rules that mean our very young talent have to move to UK/Europe to race on asphalt circuits. Then, when they make it through the ranks and compete and win a world championship we call them "whimp" or say they simply have a far superior bike and that they could only properly ride a traction-controlled bike etc.

Then we wonder why motorcycles have a low public profile. Enjoy your front number-plates.
Licence Back!
Rossi left Honda cos he was bored shitless and wanted to prove he could win on another manufacturer it had nothing to do with not retaining 46 ya dick - he had that all his carrer and he won the first round on a bike that was 10mph slower than everyone else and has since had to chase faster bikes - Stoner has the benifit of having the best sorted bike and by far the fastest bike. And Rossi even admits Stoner is a great rider and fast - I just cant stand the way Stoner is a boring whiner (bit like me now reading all these posts) and never has anything intersting to say and has to bluber everytime he gets beaten - especailly the first few races of the year bloody hell. Rossi handed teh championship to Hayden - who lets face it hasnt dont a bloody thing since, (personally rekon he is way overated) cos he isnt teh sort of guy to sit back and come in at 6th place just to win a championship - I think that showed the sort of racer he is - I saw him a PI in 04 and he was effing amazing!!

I am out of this post now had my 17 rants - one thing fo sure its going to be a great championship and I hope Pedro and Lorzy can shake it up as well and great to Chris in the mix as well. Stoner will prolly win on his super computer but I would like to see him ride a real bike - all in all we are the winners cos we get to abuse each other and see great racing.

PS Chanel 10 sucks and a buch of C___NTS
Egos; everyone got one
[quote=busakid08]
Stoner will prolly win on his super computer but I would like to see him ride a real bike -
They must have given Melandri the slow Ducati, you the one know with out the computer.
The Witness
LOLYes
Egos; everyone got one
When Biaggi nearly put Rossi into the dirt a couple of years ago did he not have a whinge.
Im sure when you guys were 21 you so much more focused.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
busakid08 Wrote:Stoners a whimp

[Image: wanker.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]