Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
simmo Wrote:Terry J is now on a busa, welcome to the dark side Terry
Thats 2 Kawwa riders have now have come over Clap

Beer Yeah but it took the temptation of turbo power for both of us to convert Action-smiley-083 pity no1 has knowledge of turbo ZX14s in Oz , maybe one day after i learn more bout boost Icon_box_.
Congrats on the ride Terry you will do well! Welcome
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
Is it his own busa or is it silver?Scary
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
WELL THERE WILL BE A TURBO ZX14 IN PERTH THIS SEASON WHEN IT BEGINS SO I'LL KEEP U POSTED ON THE PROGRESS.

HE GETS IT THIS WEEK AND I'LL BE PROVIDING BEER SUPPORT AND TELLING HIM HE NEEDS A BUSA TO RUN FAST.
Do any of you guy's in Sydney know if your bikes have to adhere to ANDRA rules. Was goin to come down Wed night but have just read Horndogs post in Turbo section so am unsure.
Don,t worry mate you won,t break 10 seconds.Very Happy.My question is unless these turbo busas popping up are either ridden slowly or are slow bikes why spend so much on them and have something that overpowers wsid 9/10 of the time and have the opportunity to race them half a dozen times a year.If you build a bike that does just over 9.0 you could run every wednesday(have it road registered) if you wanted plus all the weekend meetings if you choose.Sure it may not have the outlaw tag but you get to race a heap more(get a regular speed fix),chinwag and winge about cars alot.No point building a unregistered jumbo jet if you don,t have a proper runway.I think leonard, alex,and jamie have shown the track can,t properly handle the bikes or they,d be do the same times as the yanks.This situation isnt going to change,but who said motorsport makes any sense anyway i suppose.
Thanks for that Glenn,gunna ride down for a look & see if i can get from one end to the other.Your right no doubt be lucky to do 11s but its all fun.
spamanglenn Wrote:Don,t worry mate you won,t break 10 seconds.Very Happy.My question is unless these turbo busas popping up are either ridden slowly or are slow bikes why spend so much on them and have something that overpowers wsid 9/10 of the time and have the opportunity to race them half a dozen times a year.If you build a bike that does just over 9.0 you could run every wednesday(have it road registered) if you wanted plus all the weekend meetings if you choose.Sure it may not have the outlaw tag but you get to race a heap more(get a regular speed fix),chinwag and winge about cars alot.No point building a unregistered jumbo jet if you don,t have a proper runway.I think leonard, alex,and jamie have shown the track can,t properly handle the bikes or they,d be do the same times as the yanks.This situation isnt going to change,but who said motorsport makes any sense anyway i suppose.

But,

Some of us like riding unregistered jumbo jets!!Roll

Or in my case an unregistered xorsit (sp) missile !!!Lol2

9sec busa's Nutkickyt1

Leonard.Biker
Legend Wrote:
spamanglenn Wrote:Don,t worry mate you won,t break 10 seconds.Very Happy.My question is unless these turbo busas popping up are either ridden slowly or are slow bikes why spend so much on them and have something that overpowers wsid 9/10 of the time and have the opportunity to race them half a dozen times a year.If you build a bike that does just over 9.0 you could run every wednesday(have it road registered) if you wanted plus all the weekend meetings if you choose.Sure it may not have the outlaw tag but you get to race a heap more(get a regular speed fix),chinwag and winge about cars alot.No point building a unregistered jumbo jet if you don,t have a proper runway.I think leonard, alex,and jamie have shown the track can,t properly handle the bikes or they,d be do the same times as the yanks.This situation isnt going to change,but who said motorsport makes any sense anyway i suppose.

But,

Some of us like riding unregistered jumbo jets!!Roll

Or in my case an unregistered xorsit (sp) missile !!!Lol2

9sec busa's Nutkickyt1

Leonard.Biker

exactly, some of us just want to ride the fastest bike they can hang onto,which is fair enough and not such a bad thing when you can ride it near its potential.Personally i need a more regular(albeit smaller) adrenaline fix.I don,t know how you guys can wait so long.
Glenn, Leonard has his own test track Pi_freak
But it not for bikes that run over 9.5's Lol2
REVIT13 Wrote:WELL THERE WILL BE A TURBO ZX14 IN PERTH THIS SEASON WHEN IT BEGINS SO I'LL KEEP U POSTED ON THE PROGRESS.

HE GETS IT THIS WEEK AND I'LL BE PROVIDING BEER SUPPORT AND TELLING HIM HE NEEDS A BUSA TO RUN FAST.

Sweet, i was considering it but went the outlaw Busa route instead Pi_thumbsup
Pro StreetBike Smitten

2fast4u Personally i got bored with running 9.70s on the ZX14 slammed and with slip-ons, Boobies4 when it got stolen i coulda gotten another ZX14 and done more work to that for mid 9s (full system, airshifter etc) or spend not much more and gotten a proven 8, potentially 7 second bike, Egyptian i made my choice and i stick by it, anywayz i'll have a 600 commuter in the future so i can streetmeet/ socialize on that. Action-smiley-083
Pro StreetBike Smitten
youngblood Wrote:Is it his own busa or is it silver?Scary

He is going to pilot for Mistaboosta Alex, hows TB training goin? Drool
Pro StreetBike Smitten
terry's going to have a ball.BikerI'm going up to QLD for a week in august so i think i might miss scg.Undecided
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
youngblood Wrote:terry's going to have a ball.BikerI'm going up to QLD for a week in august so i think i might miss scg.Undecided

he's chompin at the bit to get on it, I think Dave G is excited to see what a talented featherweight can do on Big Bird! Scary
Pro StreetBike Smitten
simmo Wrote:Glenn, Leonard has his own test track Pi_freak
But it not for bikes that run over 9.5's Lol2

Actually its for 9.00 or quicker!

But I have faith in you Simmo, so you can use it!

But, shhh or they'll all want to go there!

Leonard.Biker