Ride for ACT/NSW on Saturday the 7th of October
Yeh, Bald Hill is where they take off too... I'm sure it's the same place.

If you don't see Busas around by 10:30am SMS me and I'll come and find you... (0414 250975)

So far from Sydney it looks like
Simmo (Copper busa)
Taubusa (red/black 05)
Pan (red/black 99)
My friend Shane (R1)
Loafie
Kawasuki
Slyness

and probably 2 or 3 others that don't post... maybe even some from Oz Sports Bikes, but they haven't replied yet either...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 6/10/06 9:12 pm
</i>
hey pan im thinking of commin just up 2 stanwell then ive got to head back goin dirt biken in the arvo u all still goin to the tops ? <i></i>
Yep. Kawasuki is meeting us there too...
Stanwell Tops... is that the same as Bald Hill?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Stanwell tops is where the hangliders take off.
<i></i>
thats brave of you putting your number up Pan. Usually celebrities try very hard to keep that sort of info from the general public and youre giving iot away for free...

<i></i>
Don't tell the paparazzi!

<i></i>
is that the mc d on the princess hw at the end of heathcote rd and what time <i></i>
I have just checked the weather forecast for today. I might take my drymesh jacket for later when it warms up to 27 degrees later.

Don't want to be one of the people who stayed at home and kept looking up at the sky and thinking "what a fantastic day to go riding"

To all those Canberra riders going I will be waiting for you on the highway at Eagle Hawk.

Two reasons: 1/ I don't know where Heidi's place is. I've only ever followed one of the Navigators and,

2/ From the Cooma side of town it is a lot easier just to go out Majura Rd to Eagle Hawk and wait for you all to come past.
<i></i>
Slyness, Maccas at 9:00 onwards for coffee, departing 9:30
Which Maccas was that Pan. We arranged for the fire service to be there just in case but you didnt show. I think you have some explaining to do Mr Incredible!!! Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
Sorry team. I got the wrong Maccas. I pulled up at Maccas with my mate Shane on the R1 and he rode up beside and yelled, "this is not Heathcote, this is Sylvania...", so we called Simmo from there and adjusted our plans...

What a great day!
I'm sure I'll forget someone, but here goes:

FROM SYDNEY
1hotBusa and Mrs 1hot
Taubusa and Taubusa jnr (Ben)
Simmo
Loafie
Pan
Shane (R1)
Jac (CBR)
01Busa and Mrs 01
Kawasuki
Astro
Slyness
Tony and Bron

FROM CANBERRA
Max
Heidi
Busdriver
Dan

Lots of stories to tell (some true, some not), but I'll let each tell their own...

Pics coming soon...
Top day PAN nice to see you all again
and I was a good boy all day <i></i>
Good boy?
Yeh, your wife was riding with you!

I added pics:
clicky clicky <i></i>
Home safely, top ride.

Did anyone else notice what a bloke magnet Dan's bike is???

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <i></i>
Hope everyone got home ok. Great time, nice to meet more members and put faces to names. I missed the crew on the way south but we had a blast on the way home along the Illawarra Hwy back towards Robertson. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>