Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Thats it! ,this wed busaben at the drag's ,got to give her a run, can you guys let me know what time i have to be there and if i need leather pants or not and how much$$???
Ok busa ben your best to turn up at around 4.30pm wear your best leather pants and the password is guido is a sexy big boy and you get to run him,if you beat him, you get free entry.When you get to the tunnel before staging just follow the black line to the burnout box,its clearly marked out for you.Pi_freak
LOL
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
& no burn outs in the tunnel Lol2
Funny how times have changed,
We used to go and put on a professonal show for the spectators and racers alike, so they banned us.
Now burn outs in the tunnel are part of the nights entertainment.

I don't understand!

Leonard.Biker
The response from the officials wasn,t what i,d call entertaining.Having others laugh at an admission of stupidity is just the by product.It was just a clutch hop that got zero grip with a bit too much caffeine thrown in and a good dose of embarrassment as a chaser.One less mistake i,ll make next time.Only 300 to go.
Ill second that, seeing how I was behind Glenn, merely an overzealous clutch hop on cold tyre/surface, needles to say when someone stuffs up, we enjoy making merriment of it.
"par excellence"
Was it the cold tyre/surface or the tyre Ghastly
No tyre warmer that night on the new shinko.
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:No tyre warmer that night on the new shinko.

Gee than Glenn bloke is a copy cat Lol2
Aint that the pot calling the kettle black.You,ll like the next mod.Coolsmiley
spamanglenn Wrote:Aint that the pot calling the kettle black.You,ll like the next mod.Coolsmiley

No, I think you'll not like the next mod! eh Simmo!

SFun_kickingroin

Leonard.Biker
Come on bring it on I'm not scared Fatman

....... Anyone going to give me the heads up on this mod >>>> Confused
You seem to have spies in my garage,I somehow doubt this one will slip through.It aint hidden so you,ll know it when you see it, my tail light that is.Very Happy
The only tail light of yours I will be seeing will be in the pits Ghastly
Well then again I do get to see it at the start after you red light for the first couple of seconds Pi_tongue