Heidi's EXCELLENT Adventure.
Hope Robs skills include ice breaking, he will need it to "klin ze poole" in Canberra.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I'm coming, sorry, can I come? and if the stupid laws pass an exemption, can Bundy come too? Bundy will need time on my new K8, if I have it finished in time, hopefully the White Bagster tank bag turns up on time!.
Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Tex we originally set the limit at 3 bikes then it grew to 4 now we are looking at 5. I really dont want this to turn into a Snowy ride, having said that your experience doing this sort of thing is invaluable mate and impossible to say no to. My vote is that your in! but it needs to be a unanimous vote so its over to Heidi and Rob for their say.

Book in for the BBQ at Max's place on the 26th of July mate and we can talk all about it.
I'm easy, well so I'm told Beer
Heidi new bits have arrived.
New HID high and low beam for yours and the same for my K8 busa also the new micro HID driving lights for mine. We will fit them all at Max's BBQ

All thanks to Glen @ thunder composits as usual great price and service. Thanks mate

[Image: DSC01023.jpg]

[Image: DSC01025.jpg]
Like the look of those driving lights. I will have to have a closer look when you come to the bbq.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Some before & after pic's be good
Crap. I'm going to be busy at the BBQ. Who is going to hold my beers while I work?

Thanks Glen, you rock as always.

HEIDI xxx
Don't worry Heidi,

someone will help you with your (hand gesturing towards the pile of bits on garage floor) stator cover.

I'm just going to be buggerrising around on the day.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Well, you know where that will get you.
Heidi - it might be an idea to start pushing the busa long distances just in case, say 175klm to be on the safe side........

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[attachment=3343]

Cheers Ruffy Lol3
Busdriver Wrote:someone will help you with your (hand gesturing towards the pile of bits on garage floor) stator cover.

I may have to put some additional "bits" bins in to catch all of these spare parts flying around the shed.

The carpet will never be the same againViolin

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
motoplast Wrote:I'm coming, sorry, can I come? and if the stupid laws pass an exemption, can Bundy come too? Bundy will need time on my new K8, if I have it finished in time, hopefully the White Bagster tank bag turns up on time!.
Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
The only problem with Bundy at my place it the fact there is no side gate, and the two dog eating cats (Belle and Bill). Can he stay at your place Heidi? Bundy that is.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bundy can stay, but I intend sleeping over at your house.
Hey can you guys document teh install of the HIDs please - I have some from Glen as well but havnt got around to installing them yet and will be a few weeks before I spent the weekend on quite a few upgrades so any info and opps's will be appreciated. Have a fgreat BBQ and fun doing the bits - sounds like its going to be a great adventure!

BK
Egos; everyone got one