Heidi's EXCELLENT Adventure.
simmo Wrote:Heidi I know where you can get a set of 2nd had set of genuine radguards cheap
Bruce look under Tims post & I'll post a pic of the one I made up for mine
ps do you have a spare cushion

Thanks mate I have made a couple of these before so thats the plan.

The wheelchair cushion should be big enough to make 3 or 4 bike seats, let me try it out with my local upholsterer first then you can try out the result.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:
simmo Wrote:Heidi I know where you can get a set of 2nd had set of genuine radguards cheap
Bruce look under Tims post & I'll post a pic of the one I made up for mine
ps do you have a spare cushion
Thanks mate I have made a couple of these before so thats the plan.
The wheelchair cushion should be big enough to make 3 or 4 bike seats, let me try it out with my local upholsterer first then you can try out the result.
You can't just trash a wheelchair just for the seat, it just doesnâ€t sound right?
You can't just trash the wheel chair, usually you have to tip someone out first.
I'm sure that I've posted this pic before, but for those readers who are not familliar with Simmo's wheelchair, here it is again.

I reckon he could do the adventure on this baby sitting down.
[attachment=3236]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Heidi1 Wrote:So Speedz, are you coming too? We haven't seen you in Canberra since the engagement!

We will do our best Yes
So when is this Canberra get-together going to happen then????
pan Wrote:So when is this Canberra get-together going to happen then????

12th of july at my place. You are very welcome to attend Pan. Plenty of room in the shed for your beauty.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:

12th of july at my place. You are very welcome to attend Pan. Plenty of room in the shed for your beauty.

Thanks Max. I'll get back to ya... just before our daughter's christening though, so it's only a maybe at this stage...
Madmax Wrote:

Heidi, Bruce can't make the 12th now, so we will have to replan the trip details we have another Sydney rider looks like comming , are you up this way at all so we can this out.
We have 4 riders and this is the trip limit. Anyone else wanting to come along will be booked in as a reserve only. Any more than 4 is unmanageable.

We have
Heidi
Bruce
Simmo
Danny.

Any weekend suits me for the get together except the 5-6th & 12-13th July as I'll be O/S.
It might be best if we get together in Sydney in the next week or two to sort this all out as it seems max and les are booked out with work commitments.

We can always do another BBQ down Max's way before we go work schedules allowing.

Heidi, Simmo your thoughts???
Sounds good, I'll come to you. I'm out the next three weeks, but I'm free after that. Just give me a date that suits.
Sat 26 July is my next free sat night BBQ my place if you like Beer
Done Simmo's place the 26th.
Hey, I'm off that Saturday and Sunday. Yay
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)