Blackzooks bike in Rapid
The purple monster is in todays issue (luckily no picks of Him) Pi_thumbsup
Even better that simmo guy is back in the 1/4 mile thing Trophy
Yep they did a nice write up, she was supposed to be the coverbike but was deemed to be to dark to attract the eye of potential buyers pity.

I like Geoff's write up in the editorial section:-

We have some great stories in this issue, my favourite being the feature on Bruce Pattersonâ€s wild turbo Hayabusa. That engine is one of the trickest powerplants to grace the pages of Rapid Bikes. Bruce was kind enough to offer me a ride on the bike. And Iâ€m still grinning like an idiot. Man, that thing is fast….

-----------------------------------------
When he came back from the ride Heather his wife said LOOK how WHITE your face is Scary- his hands were shaking like a leaf and a huge grin on his face.Yes

The Motec data logger showed he only got up to 90% throttle in third - pussy Pi_tongue. Should have really hit it thu the gears.
Yes nice one Bruce!

You too Drag Master Simmo!

Leonard.Biker
I haven't spotted the mag yet but it should turn up tomorrow.
I'll be digesting it as usual. I remember Bruce's bus when it was a stocker except for HMF hi mount pipes and a pair of BUEL pegs.Pi_thumbsup

BTW. Good onya Legend for your great coverage on SBS network Speedweek last weekend.
They gave a lot of time to those mean drag machines and it was great to see you run in the final.
Action-smiley-083
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Nice read, you are a lucky bugger`Bruce I would kill for something like that.Drool
I'm salivating waiting for the mail delivery!
Speedzalot Wrote:Nice read, you are a lucky bugger`Bruce I would kill for something like that.Drool

Hmmmm vedy intersthting.
Nice peice Bruce, pitty Jeff is full of shit Ghastly

Jindy Loop
BUSGO Wrote:I haven't spotted the mag yet but it should turn up tomorrow.
I'll be digesting it as usual. I remember Bruce's bus when it was a stocker except for HMF hi mount pipes and a pair of BUEL pegs.Pi_thumbsup

BTW. Good onya Legend for your great coverage on SBS network Speedweek last weekend.
They gave a lot of time to those mean drag machines and it was great to see you run in the final.
Action-smiley-083

Thanks Ray!

Leonard. Biker
Thats one sweet ride ya have there bruce! i like the lil bit bout the rarity of the black/purple sound like he's haven a poke at the other colors Lol3
Picked up Rapid yesterday and was well impressed with the turbo Busa, but being a n00b here didn't realise it belonged to a member.

"The Motec data logger showed he only got up to 90% throttle in third - pussy" . Roll After reading his write-up that made me laugh, cheers Blackzook.

Congrats on the drag numbers Simmo.
Well doneZook.........and you didn't need the magic sticker like most do to get in Clap
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
I've just rung every damn newsagent in Canberra and finally managed to find a copy. It is going to be a wet old trip over, but I'll do it for a purple!

H

Oh, and for Simmo.
Heidi1 Wrote:I've just rung every damn newsagent in Canberra and finally managed to find a copy. It is going to be a wet old trip over, but I'll do it for a purple!

H

Oh, and for Simmo.

what other colour do u do it for Heidi
Jindy Loop
Nothing that comes in GREY!