Canberrans Sips Again
Dan85 Wrote:so we on for thursday ie tomorrow night being that tomorrow is thursday?
I'm out unfortunately. One of Mary's aged aunts who lost her hubby to a stroke a couple of years ago has invited us to her home for a roast. I'd even give up a fang with Tom Cruise for a roast with Aunty Erasmia.

Next time. Good to see you back on the board young fella. Life is too short to put up with bad mannered Queenslanders.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
whos the new boy? and why cant you ever bring new girls!! see when i suggest to girls they come to bike night they immediately immagine big bikies that wanna gang bang them were as if a female said it they would feel safe!!! so bring women!!!!
Regards

Dan
Heidi1 Wrote:Yup, unless the weather is shit. The new boy can't come to this one, but he will definately be at the next. EVERYBODY BEHAVE!

Why start now???

f*** OFF! Get your own women nutbag! YOU are the one that rides a bike that pulls the boys, don't come crying to me now.
Yawn.....I'll be on nightshift...........................still
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Why do you think i keep buying different bikes!!! i still cant get one that doesnt attract the boys!!!!
Regards

Dan
Have you considered that maybe it is YOU?
but even if im not near my bike it happens
Regards

Dan
So it is you then.

Let's put bikenite off til next Thursday then, as the big boys are out again.

WHO IS FREE NEXT THURSDAY YOU LOONIES? I'm in, as is the new boy, I suspect Dan, anyone else?
ok ill be there next thursday
Regards

Dan
Yoo hoo. I'll be off next Thursday.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:Yoo hoo. I'll be off next Thursday.

Last nightshift before my long break next Thursday. I've been giving the overtime a flogging of late, school fees has hit nearly a grand and a half a month, hard to keep up at times and buy bling!!Trophy

Me thinks I might take a ride to Mexico just to see whats up
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:Me thinks I might take a ride to Mexico just to see whats up

Mexico?? Surely that would be Victoria? We are surrounded by NSW in the ACT, not south of it.

If you want to visit us for our Thursday night social sip however, you are most welcome.

Cheers thanks, I just got home after chasing a wiring fault in my ZX10 Street Fighter and had to get the bloody thing fixed to get a pink slip - got the pink slip but still have an issue with the wiring somewhere, plus have to take out teh star shifter cos teh effing thing doesnt work correctlty and wont let me find neutral, all the $$ I have spent on this toy project would have got me a turbo for the busa by now ARGGGGHHHHHH

Should have waited a year and bought the BKing instead of making my own ... mind you had a ton of fun on it though - wheelies like a mofo

:)
Egos; everyone got one