Canberrans Sips Again
I'm worried, Tex and Bundy are on their way up for BikeNite and Tex is up for a beverage. I remember the last time there was beverages with Tex, I think it was in Mt Isa and I suspect we rode 100 bikes through a bar and got terribly lost in the badlands trying to find the accomodation.

MAN I hope this ends better.
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm worried, Tex and Bundy are on their way up for BikeNite and Tex is up for a beverage. I remember the last time there was beverages with Tex, I think it was in Mt Isa and I suspect we rode 100 bikes through a bar and got terribly lost in the badlands trying to find the accomodation.

MAN I hope this ends better.

I have to get home, get changed, drop Amanda to work, then I'll head down. We could always do laps in the little courtyard between Zeff's and the Turkish place!!Beer

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I have to get home, get changed, drop Amanda to work, then I'll head down. We could always do laps in the little courtyard between Zeff's and the Turkish place!!Beer

DON'T YOU ALWAYS!
Heidi1 Wrote:I have to get home, get changed, drop Amanda to work, then I'll head down. We could always do laps in the little courtyard between Zeff's and the Turkish place!!Beer

DON'T YOU ALWAYS!

Of course!

Hanging out for a relief to turn up so I can run for home. I'm not even going to say the R##n word!Storm

Max
Ok, I suspect I'm not my normal good-looking self after spending the night drinking with Tex and Jen. My new junior staff member just dropped in and said, 'well its good to know I can show up with a hangover whenever I want!'. Little fucker. I thought I was hiding it well.
[quote=Heidi1]
Ok, I suspect I'm not my normal good-looking self after spending the night drinking with Tex and Jen. My new junior staff member just dropped in and said, 'well its good to know I can show up with a hangover whenever I want!'. Little fucker. I thought I was hiding it well.

LOL, want to come over for a party Saturday night kiddo? Doing our annual fireworks and a birthday party for a couple of mates. Nothing like a hair of the dog to get you feeling better again.

MaxAustralia2BeerAustralia2
????? Don't you have dayshift Saturday and Sunday Max?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:????? Don't you have dayshift Saturday and Sunday Max?
I have to shoot this morning bloke. So swapped shifts with Kelly.

Are you working tonight?

Off duty all weekend and back onto nights Monday at 8pm.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:Off duty all weekend and back onto nights Monday at 8pm.

You are invited tonight also then bloke. The wya your roster has you working I was wondering if you were ever going to get another day/night off?

7pm - It's a birthday party for Jeanette and Rosco plus our annual fireworks display. Pretty slim pickin's this year so we're stuck with commercial crap that everyone goes "ahhhh" to as they sparkle and winkle. No big bang stuff this year. My dealer was busted a couple of months ago and has not recovered.

No Social Sips for me this week, have landed an overtime shift Thursday night.

Next week maybe.

Busdriver Wrote:Off duty all weekend and back onto nights Monday at 8pm.

What are you working at the moment bloke?

Max - Australia2yayy 1600Australia2
Nightshifts till Wednesday morning, then off till 8pm Friday night and finish Monday morning.

Maybe I should send you my roster.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Zeffs had a kitchen fire Tuesday 10 June. Scary

Don't know how much damage or if they will be closed for a bit. Saw it on the late news.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Let's go and watch our little bloke turn himself inside out trying to make us happy without a kitchen!