Canberrans Sips Again
I'll be there.

But I won't be bringing pics. I didn't take any. I thought about it but I was too rapt up in the riding. Besides, I don't think a photo would have any chance of showing what it was really like.

I will however be very descriptive in my telling of the tale. And I'll bring my map again to show you where it all occurred. Besides, it wasn't a big adventure like Heidi had. I spent 5 days at my folks place in Sunbury.

I will be doing another ride soon though.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
DUDE!! Not a competition!! I understand the photos thing, I didn't take any until about the fourth day, and then I had to force myself. I shot past so many interesting things to take photos of because I was enjoying the riding too much to bother!

The hand gestures will be enough!! Bring the map, we'll all plot our next adventures!
Heidi1 Wrote:DUDE!! Not a competition!! I understand the photos thing, I didn't take any until about the fourth day, and then I had to force myself. I shot past so many interesting things to take photos of because I was enjoying the riding too much to bother!

The hand gestures will be enough!! Bring the map, we'll all plot our next adventures!

We went, we saw, we are planing an around Aussie run for next May. Not for the slow or faint hearted, not for the scenery, just for the farcking ride. Go Busa!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm thinking of going to netriders tonight. Anyone in?
What time and were is it? and are they a good bunch of people?
Regards

Dan
6pm, Tilleys at Lyneham, and you can get lucky.

OH! I just re-read my post!! See Dan, I AM trying. By 'you can get lucky', as in any group there are good ones and nobs. Max seems to have sussed out the good ones.

If you're thinking of going, I'll go too, I haven't sussed them out yet.
oh! is that canberra riders? or net riders? 6pm is a little early for me given i dont finish till then. sorry heidi you wil have to brave them alone
Regards

Dan
Could you make 6.30?
I can make it.

5:30, 6:00, whatever.

Dan, I think Heidi might mean CanberraRIDERS.

But she'll correct me if I'm w....wro......wron......not right.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
ok ill do my best to be there at a decent hour. where the hell is Tilleys? is it near that tatto shop in the lyneham shops? or is it at the shops thats near the bowls club?
Regards

Dan
Wattle street Lyneham at the Lyneham shops.
On the end opposite to the city end.
Clear as mud eah?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
ok ill just look for lots of bikes, keep a spot for me with the real bikes i dont think my baby would be to pleased with me parking her next to a little bike
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:ok ill just look for lots of bikes, keep a spot for me with the real bikes i dont think my baby would be to pleased with me parking her next to a little bike

There are lotsa little bikes Dantheman. and good kids that ride them. I think you'l be suitably impressed with the cross section of the motorcycling community you'll find there. I wont get away from work early enough to get there unfortunately.

Cheers,.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I will. I just bought a book, and I can't find my housekeys, so I'm in.
ok well ill see you there then heidi. mum wont be home to cook for me so buggered if im staying home!!
Regards

Dan