Heidi is going to The Rock!
Heidi1 Wrote:HEIDI xxx

Good for you kiddo, proud of yer. Wanna make that the West Coast later this year or the Gulf/Darwin early next year? Interested??

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Well done Heidi. See you when I get back from mine.

Overnighted in Numurkah last night (north of Shepparton} and bumped into someone I met when I was in Alice Springs. What a small world.

The 'busa does like to stretch it's legs. I have a whole new exhaust note now.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Its all in the wrist Les Ghastly

Ruffy
Hello all

I'm back safely. That last 150kms was a bastard, but I'm back at work now. I got up this morning to go to work, picked up the helmet and was sad. I wanted to do 100kms, then stop for brekkie in a truck stop, drink bad coffee out of a styrophoam mug standing up and watching the bikes, then head out to places I've never seen before at warp nine. The bike is still covered in bugs and red earth, she looks like a tractor, but still pulls like a train!

I'll put together a ride report tonight with full kms and route. DOn't even ASK about fule consuption, a decision was made early on not to worry about that unless refueling was an issue. More about that in the ride report!
OH FOR f*** SAKE! I STILL CAN'T ADD PHOTOS!
Welcome Back Dude Clap
THANKS! I'm walking like a cowboy, and I'm feeling oddly sad, but I'm back.
Heidi1 Wrote:OH FOR f*** SAKE! I STILL CAN'T ADD PHOTOS!

Heidi,

I've found that the site simply won't add your photos using the built in attachments facility if the photos have a large file size. It will appear to add them when you select the file, but they won't appear in the results. There are a variety of ways to reduce the file size of your photos using the utilities in Windows. I find that photos around 300kb seem to work fairly well.

Alternatively, you can create a photobucket account, or similar, which allows you to host your photos on the internet, and link to them remotely from the forum. That way, the forum doesn't have to store your photo - it just displays it even though it is stored at another location. There is an icon in the "advanced" editor on this forum that looks like a picture of a mountain with the sun above it. You can press it and enter the address of your remotely stored picture and it takes care of embedding it in your post.

Congrats on your ride.
Tim.
Licence Back!
Well blow me down, THAT makes a lot of sense! The images are quite large in their current state, and they appear to attach, but don't. NOICE!! You've given me something to think about.

I'm going home for a nanna nap.
Just open a photobucket account (its free)
then load what you want there & copy/ paste the bottom file across and hay presto it done Pi_thumbsup
When you do it call me and I'll help you if you get stuck (easy as)
Heidi,

Only just now reading about your trip. I (albeit briefly) met you at Jyndabyne. Many words come to mind, the first being thank god you are home safe, the second, well, what can i say? LADY, YOU ARE MY HERO.

Megan
"busybusa"
What a woose! So here you are trying to impress with your little cafe late ride to the rock. Big deal. I had to walk up and down the 12 steps here at the office, carrying a cup of tea mind you, while holding a phone in the other hand.

Noice work darl, I too am glad you made it back safe. I hope you used your good camera to take the pics of plenty of roadkill on the way, and not just the road kill you found, Im talkin bout the road kill you made with that big nasty bussa you ride. You may have met my ex out there, she would have been in the back of one of those big long roadtrain cattle trucks. ha ha.

welcome home.

Tycho

So where are they Heidi? Where are all those photos????
Louwai Wrote:

So where are they Heidi? Where are all those photos????

You lost Paul?
Read and see it all here, in the "Next time I'm Taking a Map" discussion.
Heidi's Trip
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Yep can read a map, but still get bloody lost. Two nights in a row I got lost in caravan parks. HUH!

I'm starting a new thread about the next ride. I have two options and I'm looking for opinions.