NSW people please respond
Hey guys just wondering what the procedure was for getting my turbo busa registered in nsw do they test ride the bike are the Blue slip people bright enough to see a well hidden turbo or is there going to be dramas. I have practically sealed a deal with a guy he just has no idea on how he is gonna get past this hurdle..any help with be appreciated by both parties
Hey Bill give Ben a call at Extreme Creations he may be able to help.
ausdragbike Wrote:Hey Bill give Ben a call at Extreme Creations he may be able to help.

got a number for me mate
XXX Wrote:
ausdragbike Wrote:Hey Bill give Ben a call at Extreme Creations he may be able to help.

got a number for me mate
02 9939 4878
email xcreations@bigpond.com
http://www.extremecreations.com.au
thanks mate
Tell him i sent you, good bloke with lots of tech info.
Step 1 Remove turbo.

Step 2 get Blue/pink slip

Step 3 put turbo back on.

Easy as 123.

Leonard.Biker
Just realised your is a "well hidden" system, well if the new owner can keep his mouth shut and not display turbo stickers on the side etc, he might get lucky!

Leonard.Biker
thats what i thought too leonard i have an oil cooler gaurd and a radiator guard that can go on also to hide it even more and i painted the up pipe black so it blends in more he might be a lucky camper

if he gets sprund i guess i will be trying to help him find some stock gear for a Blue slip and then turn it back into a turbo like you said 1 2 3
Local guy lost my business a while ago when i sold a turbo 750
said yes he could roadworthy a turbo bike,when i took it there changed his mind, "fuel system no longer complies" (standalone aftermarket computer)
so i took the turbo off, left the plenum,ecu fuel system on rather than refit the carbs (major job) and he roadworthied it without even lifting the tank.... asshole, if he didn't want to do it with the turbo fitted he could have said so .....
Just get the guy to register it in QLD bill ,problem solved.
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
take it to a car mechanic, they wont even see the turbo, they donot start the bike, they just check it over.

JEs