Heidi is going to The Rock!
Geez, my 2000k ride just pales in comparison.

Don't even feel like doing it anymore.......but just in case....I am now able to recharge my iPod while riding.

Stay safe Heidi.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Great read Heidi, inspiring and put bloody part-timers like me to shame Icon_rolleyes

Ride safe.

Mark.
Well, it's been a few days now.

So where's Wally.....I mean Heidi? Coolsmiley
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Just caught this thread.
Wow this woman has balls of steel and I mean that in the nicest way.
We should all take a leaf from her book and just do it.
Life's too short.
Reminds me of when Rocket did his thing.
More power to you girl.
I believe shes Running Amuk at Ayres rock, picking fights with the wild life and annoying Harley riders Icon_box_
[Image: photo3.jpg]
"THAT DINGOS GOT MY HEIDI!!!"
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:"THAT DINGOS GOT MY HEIDI!!!"
Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2Scary I feel for the Dingo

Go Heidi it's a great read and it makes me very envious stay safe girl,and 35 isn't that old :)
Bring us a bit of rock back please, there is a house in Marrickville looking for it (the bedroom window) I will deliver it free of charge Pi_freak
Yeah... but is she still getting 14km per litre ????????????????? I hope you had her tuned before you left girl ! Biker
Astrobusa Wrote:Yeah... but is she still getting 14km per litre ????????????????? I hope you had her tuned before you left girl ! Biker

I had an sms from Heidi this arvo, she's had a prang with a Galah! his him at 170 on her shoulder or arm?? she's still mobile albeit with a deadarm. Hopefully stopping the night at Woomera to sort herself out.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Woomera. Bugger!!!!!
What a crap hole.
She would have been better side stepping to Roxby Downs. Great little town for travellers.

Or Andamooka. Even better & smaller town.

Woomera is DEAD. Nothing there at all except a bunch of empty houses & heaps of old rockets.

I hope she stopped at Coober Pedy on the way passed. Another great little town.
I hope she is ok.
That is one mighty fast gallah..

They can be deadly. An air force guy was killed when he copped one in the chest out near Hay in 1976.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
HELLO!!! ME AGAIN!! Am on my highspeed run home now. Was planning on 1000kms a day home, but a fast moving galah put an end to that plan. I now have a bruise the almost exact shape of a galah going WHAT THE f*** on my shoulder. Today I have full movement back in my fingers, but only half strength in the arm. Thank CHRIST it happened at the end of the trip, not the start.

There is so much to tell about this trip, I'll do a ride report when I get home. A few highlights have included a singing dingo, riding the busa through the main bar in Mt Isa, being attacked by an emu (nasty bastards) and sleeping in a swag alone in the desert with the stars. This has been the adventure of a lifetime. MAN the busa has caused a stir, everywhere I've been people want to ask questions, I don't think they see a lot of them in the outback.

Tonight I am in Mildura. About 140kms out of Mildy, suddenly the colour of the earth changed, and it is starting to look like home. I could happily go around again. A weird thing that I've noticed before, but not to this extent, is how 'match fit' I've gotten. I've been riding 6 to 8 hours a day, and all that is stopping me now is the fading light and animals on the road, I'm simply not getting tired. I think being a desk jockey is going to be damn hard work for the next week or so unless I can do it sitting on the bike.

I've got some beautiful photos of the bike Trix, and some pretty funny ones of me. I took photos of Tex's coppyer busa against the gold and red Devil's Marbles. They are almost pin-up material! I had to shoo Tex out of the photos though.

Oe quick story, after Winton, Tex and I became known as the Min Min lights. Apparently other riders would see two wavering lights FAR off in the distance. They would have enough time to think, I wonder what that is..... before WHOOMP WHOOMP, two Hayabusas in full flight would flash past. Apparently on a particularly high-spirited chase, we pushed a few rear vision mirrors back against the bikes.

Who is coming with me on the next run? I'm thinking of doing the whole loop. Don't think for a second the bike isn't built for it, the busa absolutely ruled. The only thing I had to watch was on two legs I had to be a little careful of my fuel consumption. Admittedly, both times I came in on fumes, but I made it!!

Big day tomorrow (specially one-armed), but when I'm back I'll post photos and a ride report. I'll cull the photos, I have about 50 of huge roads going nowhere!

Thanks for the support everyone. When I get back I'll need tyres, a service and a chain. It is going to be over 10 000kms. Not bad for 14 days.

HEIDI xxx
I know you won't have time but if you ever pass through, give us a holler and we will make up a bed for you.
Heidi1 Wrote:Who is coming with me on the next run? I'm thinking of doing the whole loop. Don't think for a second the bike isn't built for it, the busa absolutely ruled. The only thing I had to watch was on two legs I had to be a little careful of my fuel consumption. Admittedly, both times I came in on fumes, but I made it!!

So when we going Ya bloody good thing Fatman
I figure you can read a map now. Lol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]