Leather rain suit???
Hi All,

I know I can get rain suit's that go over leathers for about 99.00 - however I have heard & seen some that are a clear plastic for much less then 99 bucks - more like in the 40 buck margin. Cheaper & wont last as long I know - I hear they are used for track days alot as well.

Anyone know where I can get them??? "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

I know the ones you mean but I haven't seen em for sale anywhere. mabey some of the guys who do track days might be able to help cause I'd be keen for a couple of sets too.
I'll let you know if I find them ;) "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

just a thought ,what about the golf shop ,they have all sorts of wet weather gear,dont know about a brolly though .& i'm not sure if its 300k rated .they would have to have some john daly size outfits, like i said just a thought.
a good one a that mate ;) I'll check'em out tomorrow "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

It always happens.......take my word for it

I've ruined two busa's riding to that shit hole Edited by: rev 01 at: 20/2/07 22:38
Quote:I've ruined two busa's riding to that shit hole
But something just keeps drawing you back Rev.
Must be alll that singing round the campfire... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography

"When you're feelin' down
When you feel
You need to get away
You can just fly away

I feel the world
Is going insane
If you feel the sun
You can just fly away."

Jean Claude Ades - Fly Away 2006 ...Try it.
Quote:something just keeps drawing me back

Must be that clear mountain air DJ.......

Were we singing around a camp fire last time

Did I enjoy myself

Don't remember that

You goin over the top this time
I'll be wearing my leathers and taking my dririder with the body armore removed and a pair of wet weather pants to put over my leathers. I"m wearing waterproof boots and taking a spare pair of waterproof gloves.
So bring it on, I'm ready for a
are these anything like gimp masks and leathers??? Sting!
it aint going to rain .
I'm going in my shorts and singlet as always . Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography

"When you're feelin' down
When you feel
You need to get away
You can just fly away

I feel the world
Is going insane
If you feel the sun
You can just fly away."

Jean Claude Ades - Fly Away 2006 ...Try it.
nah its looking good now - but I am still buying a rain suit for the leathers from peter stevens or mars leathers.

I found the plastic ones I was after at a camping store - but friggen came up to 80 bucks. bugger that.

only coz for 80 bucks - I can get the actual rain suit made for the job. "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Go to the supermarket. Buy a roll of glad wrap. Wrap it around your leathers.

Cheap, nasty, but effectve. And disposable.

Tycho
you're Psycho Tyco
lol it probly would work ok.

That was gearing up for Jindy - found the suit I was after, was good... bar the zips :( they broke before the first ride lol :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]