Heidi is going to The Rock!
Watch out for the COONS heidi .
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
What a crazy bird!

Awesome stuff hahah!
mechanx Wrote:Watch out for the COONS heidi .

Lol2 :aussie
Well done Heidi I'm a little surprised by the right turn to the rock but good on ya hope you get home safe.

Me I'd be taking fuel and water just in case.

Didn't think there would be blocks of cheese on the road Mecho, but i guess it is N.T. so it could happen.
Found internet access in Brissy. Who said they were 800kms and 40 years away. Was going to finally find out once and for all what colour panties Mechanx wears, but he chickened out with a VERY feeble excuse.

I'm having a top time, and bugger me if I aren't traveling with Loafie and Bruce in ten year time. One is tall and lanky, wears a flip-top helmet and smokes in his sleep. He doesn't say much, but when he does you listen. He is an engineer on off-shore rigs. The other makes me LAUGH and talks a lot with his hands, and HE is the one missing fingers. Both are willing to pick up strange women in a petrol station, just like our two. If I bump into Max up here, it will just be too weird.

I'm going the long way, so I'm averaging 600kms a day. This is training, on the way home it is over 1000kms a day, so there is no mucking about on this trip. So far I have nearly been cleaned up by a Winnebago and a house. I gave the bloody Brits on Tour a bloody good talking to, but the house didn't care. You'd think they'd signpost a house that takes up both lanes a bit better but maybe I was hustling along too quickly to pay attention.

So far, apart from turning right instead of left at Dubbo, I'm doing pretty well geographically. The only time I got lost, I LISTENED TO A GUY!!!! I asked an old cockie on the side of the road the way to Dubbo from Mildura. He said, turn right and follow the signs to Wellington. He said, none of the signs say Dubbo, but you'l be right. Seeing as Dubbo is a fairly major center, I should have been suspicious, but MAN what a lovely road!!! It was one lane, lovely tar until it turned briefly to dirt and no traffic. I really made some time up there. Oh, and tonight when I could not find a bloody bed in Brissy! It is a big place, but seems to be car yards and roadworks.

Tomorrow just a short hop to Bundaburg. I thought I should visit Max's spiritual home.

All up I'm looking at 8000kms, this should get the restlessness out of my system. Looking forward to the barfights.
Girl you rock
Fark ,,, are u running from the Mob. If u are let me know were u are and i will bring some troops (ARMED) If u come back through Sydney Heidie U will get a free oil and filter change ,,
I hope she didn't forget the chain lube either....
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:I hope she didn't forget the chain lube either....

Hmmm chain lube?
We smsed tonight, the way home is...The Ayers Rock to Woomera, Woomera to Broken Hill, Broken Hill to Wagga, Wagga to Home. Farken long way kiddo - you Rock!!

I'll have the Jack chilled and waiting.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Watch out for the feral camels out there Heidi.

On my holiday out to the centre we saw a few And while I was in Alice a guy on a bike cleaned one up. He's in heaven now.

Ride safe.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
AWESOME!! Enjoy it! Your making me wanna fill up my bus & hit the road as well lol :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
MaN these bikes rock (caps doesn't seem to work in Gladstone). the bike hasn't put a foot wrong. I put a new pilot road on in silverton, seems the pilot sports wasn't quite up to the job. thank christ I checked before I turned left. I've been checking the chain, but it is damn hard to lube it travelling on your own. I'm catching up with grown-up loafie and bruce tomorrow in Rockhampton, so it will get some attention there. today I hit a bug so big I suspect it was a small bird. I got accosted by every post pubesent boy in every town I stopped, seems they don't get a lot of hayabusas up this way. If they do, they aren't being ridden by girls! I've bought a summer jacket, some air canisters, occy straps and a hat, so I figure I'm ready for the rock. I've been making pretty good time, the bus is enjoying stretching her legs.

tonight I stopped (on the recomendation of the lady in the pie shop) at a little town called taanm sands. It was a weird little town, all the houses were brand new and I couldn't find the old main street with the $30 a night pub. I stopped to ask an old bloke on the side of the road and his eyes lit up. 'are you travelling alone? I'm staying at that hotel there, and I'm about to go up to the club for dinner! I'm travelling alone as well!' at this stage I had a good look at him. He was maybe 35, pants belted nice and high, hair slicked down the way his mummy told him too, and a Norman Bates gleam in his eyes. He said, 'maybe we could...' I said NO and moved on to Gladstone.

tomorrow I'm off to the dawn service. Opinion is divided on whether it starts at 5 or 5.30, but apparently I can't miss it, it takes up the entire main street. It pisses off the owner of the Rusty anchor (the brightly coloured establishment that I am staying in tonight) because that damn bugling wakes her every year. Wait til she hears the busa start up at 10 to 5am, that'll give her something to moan about!

tomorrow I'm catching up with the rest of the mob, one of them has a trailer, so we will throw some fuel in there. I tested it today, and I can get 300kms from at tank in top gear if I'm not too silly. We should be about right.

as long as I get to Rockhampton and turn left, I should be right. If I turn right, I'll be in strife. I keep meaning to take photos, but it seems a shame to stop and let the road trains past, yesterday I overtook four in one go!! the guys behind me were very impressed, apparently I was a blur by the time I passed the last in the line.

I'll try to find some tucker and off to bed.
Still warm up there? Have a great trip West, watch the animals on the road, about the most dangerous thing you have to contend with up there, apart from Norman Bates jnr of course. Be ready for cold as you go over the top.

Be safe.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I have gear for ANY weather now! I was heading for the VIC snowfields so I have all that stuff, now I'm going to the rock. I have more gear than a girl needs