Jindabyne 2008
I'm not sure I need to see any of you people NEKKID!
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm not sure I need to see any of you people NEKKID!

Agree, thats the stuff that nightmares are made fromScary
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Heidi1 Wrote:I'm not sure I need to see any of you people NEKKID!

Dont worry Heidi I have a spare set of ear muffs Hmmm i ment, arh
eye patches . Dont worry the Northridge family will sourt it all out if they play up. I got friends in low places (some very low like dirt , soil etc)...
I was just at the ABC doing another interview. Parking in that circular driveway still makes me laugh! This time, stupidly, I mentioned the bike. WHAT was I thinking.
Heidi1 Wrote:I was just at the ABC doing another interview. Parking in that circular driveway still makes me laugh! This time, stupidly, I mentioned the bike. WHAT was I thinking.

Ghastly Did ya mention well be back in nov Yes
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Actually, do we want to tee up some media?
Heidi1 Wrote:Actually, do we want to tee up some media?

HHHmm not a good idea Heidi, not this ride anyway. We might give some the wrong idea about the Haya Club
kawasuki Wrote:
Heidi1 Wrote:Actually, do we want to tee up some media?

HHHmm not a good idea Heidi, not this ride anyway. We might give some the wrong idea about the Haya Club

If they knew us like we know us I'm sure they'd get all the wrong ideas.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:If they knew us like we know us I'm sure they'd get all the wrong ideas.

Speak for yourself max ya seedy old bastard, I am the epitome of restraint, good behaviour, fine taste and impeccable dress sense. As are all of us here except you bloke.Pi_tongue
BLACKZOOK Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:If they knew us like we know us I'm sure they'd get all the wrong ideas.

Speak for yourself max ya seedy old bastard, I am the epitome of restraint, good behaviour, fine taste and impeccable dress sense. As are all of us here except you bloke.Pi_tongue

Only one thing to be said Bruce baby - Whenpigsfly

Ill hopefully be in this year as im moving back to canberra from Far north f*&^ing no where(ie townsville)
Regards

Dan
Can't wait Big Fella. We can go and play with the drag queens in Sydney again.
Dan85 Wrote:Ill hopefully be in this year as im moving back to canberra from Far north f*&^ing no where(ie townsville)

When are you making the move Dan?

we had 4 degrees this morning and it's only going to get colder now! You're going to freeze your arse off after the heat of northern QLD

5 weeks Max!! and i know im onna freeze and no one up here has any winter gear hahahahaha gonna be an interesting ride down. really looking forward to being back and being able to go to jindy tried to make it for 3 years in a row now hahaha
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:5 weeks Max!! and i know im onna freeze and no one up here has any winter gear hahahahaha gonna be an interesting ride down. really looking forward to being back and being able to go to jindy tried to make it for 3 years in a row now hahaha

At long last there will be an '08 that can show Copperjess how quick they are against the kwackazoidex.

Looking forward to your return. Should have our first frost well and truly by then!