first post
        been a member for a while now and thought it about time to post something and introduce myself. well im aron from dubbo nsw and here is a couple of pics of my pride and joy, shes a 99 with k&n filter yoshi tri ovals, remapped ecu, and a couple of bling bits not much just busa gel grips, faring grills and some chrome graphics i had made up. its done 35000 ks and still gets ridden to work every day as well as the occasional weekend fang, i also go on the " clown and Soft cocks mystery run" wich is in november coinciding with rememberance day. its anywhere from 2500 kays to 4000 kays in 4 days , last year there was about 95 that went on the ride so makes for a good weekend. well thats a bit about me and if anyone is passing through the area drop me a line and call in for a beer coffee or even a place to crash for the night. hope to catch up with some of you soon.        
Nice ride Arron. Love the "don't tread on me" decal.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:Nice ride Arron. Love the "don't tread on me" decal.

thanks they are actually the cobras off an xc falcon cobra blown up
Welcome Arron, Im originally from Dunedoo now living in Sydney, but the family now live in Dubbo just off Wheelers lane. Will give you a yell next time im headed that way Pi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:Welcome Arron, Im originally from Dunedoo now living in Sydney, but the family now live in Dubbo just off Wheelers lane. Will give you a yell next time im headed that way Pi_thumbsup

that would be great give me yell when you are next here
Welcome Arron,Welcome

I love to get out west on occasions and was out at Dunedoo for the sheep shearing championships a couple of years ago. (Now I know where your hair ended up Loafie)Ghastly
What a laugh and a big pissup that show is..!

That mystery ride sounds like a good run, how do you get an invite?
(Though we have our Jindy run in late November too).
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Welcome Arron,Welcome

I love to get out west on occasions and was out at Dunedoo for the sheep shearing championships a couple of years ago. (Now I know where your hair ended up Loafie)Ghastly
What a laugh and a big pissup that show is..!

That mystery ride sounds like a good run, how do you get an invite?
(Though we have our Jindy run in late November too).

hey bugso , i got invited via a freind of mine but they are not giving out any more new invites at the moment it was starting to get too big ( we had 110 2 years ago ) and is hard to organise accomadation for that many, sorry.
Welcome Arron, nice ride, fastest colour Trophy
Photobucket
gotta be black
Cool ride arron i live in bathurst and work all around central west inc dubbo so any time your up for a ride just call only 1.5 busa hours away2.2 any other form of transport(bikes) did not want to name other bikes like ones that start with a H or K or Y.cheers crumpy.
thanks crumpy , we went for a ride last weekend to orange , and will pob be heading back that way in a few weeks so ill give you a holla when we are
Best year model ever made, welcome Dude.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Nice bike mate,i like it,welcome!

;)