The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Mutha Wrote:[quote=Madmax]
[quote=Mutha]
I feel better now

I help friends for free Mutha - who do you need to rub out?Egyptian

if you want pain included there's an additional $5. for the cleanup!Pi_freak

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:[quote=Madmax]
[quote=Mutha]
I feel better now

I help friends for free Mutha - who do you need to rub out?

if you want pain included there's an additional $5. for the cleanup!Pi_freak

Of course you will all know I'm joking.

I don't do anything for freeParty-smiley-018

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Lol3 Max, It's all good, I'm happy again.Egyptian
It's Hump Day Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
Yes, happy humping!
Horse racing regulations require that no racehorse 's name to contain no more than 18 letters,

And sheep will not drink from running water
cloudy today
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Happy hump day Fatman
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Did you know Tigers have striped skin not just striped fur and due to the position of its eyes a donkey can see all four hoves at the same time Clap
Thursday, and running down to a long weekend...
Close inspection of presupposition(= P-)cancelling and other metalinguistic negation data shows that natural language semantics must be (at least) trivalent, with the values ‘trueâ€, ‘minimally false†(assertion failure) and ‘radically false†(presupposition failure). It is argued that presupposition is a semantic phenomenon originating in a distinction between two kinds of satisfaction conditions for predicates, the PRECONDITIONS generating presuppositions, and the UPDATE CONDITIONS generating classical entailments. The trivalence of language is a natural consequence of the acceptance of occasion sentences in an incremental Discourse Semantics. The logical properties of sentences are considered secondary and derived from their semantic properties. These include, besides propositional content, a speech act quality, specifying the personal commitment taken on by the speaker not only in respect of the propositional content, but also with regard to the linguistic forms selected. It is suggested that the classical truth-functional operators should be redefined as instructions under speech act commitment. The negation operator is singled out: it is redefined as an instruction to reject either an incrementable sentence, which may be a comment about a form used or to be used (P-preserving negation), or an already incremented sentence to be removed from the discourse along with some presupposition (P-cancelling negation).
nice day
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
The Wild Wind Wrote:Close inspection of presupposition(= P-)cancelling and other metalinguistic negation data shows that natural language semantics must be (at least) trivalent, with the values ‘trueâ€, ‘minimally false†(assertion failure) and ‘radically false†(presupposition failure). It is argued that presupposition is a semantic phenomenon originating in a distinction between two kinds of satisfaction conditions for predicates, the PRECONDITIONS generating presuppositions, and the UPDATE CONDITIONS generating classical entailments. The trivalence of language is a natural consequence of the acceptance of occasion sentences in an incremental Discourse Semantics. The logical properties of sentences are considered secondary and derived from their semantic properties. These include, besides propositional content, a speech act quality, specifying the personal commitment taken on by the speaker not only in respect of the propositional content, but also with regard to the linguistic forms selected. It is suggested that the classical truth-functional operators should be redefined as instructions under speech act commitment. The negation operator is singled out: it is redefined as an instruction to reject either an incrementable sentence, which may be a comment about a form used or to be used (P-preserving negation), or an already incremented sentence to be removed from the discourse along with some presupposition (P-cancelling negation).

I was contemplating just such a supposition yesterday and came to a similar conclusion
Shit on tv
Blew off two BMW K1200S at the lights last night..
Ghastly
(and they were going for it)

(Only needed 3/4 throttle too)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
The Wild Wind Wrote:Shit on tv

I cant balance on mine anymore to shit on it. One of the main drawbacks of LCD teles, too thin to balance on