Canberrans Sips Again
[quote=copperjosh]
If you want to go mate, drop over here first and I'll show you. They make the BEST salt and pepper squid in the world.

They are in Lyneham at the shops.

What say you to 7.00pm?

Heidi is out, I agree with Heidi that they are expensive but the food has been okay so far.

Les is out - we spent the day putting a cool Gear Position Indicator and Change light on the Black and Grey.

Anyone else?

I'll throw this up on the Canberra Riders site in case any of them are feeling social.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm in Very Happy
I'm out...only just up and about last night after 4 days feeling crap off work with flu...
We had a good night, Tess (Viffer 8) Dale (GSXR1000) and I. Good meal, the regulation 1 x beer and out of there at 8.30. Didn't rain on us, very lucky as it was pouring all around.

Max Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Monyx Wrote:I'm out...only just up and about last night after 4 days feeling crap off work with flu...

Hope you get better mate, odd time of the year to be getting the flue. Your body must think it's winter after all the rain we've hadLol3

No Zeff's for me this week Canberran's, have an overtime shift at work.

Anyone else thinking of making it/

This is happening on Friday

Movies by the Lake
This Friday (29 February) its time to swap the sofa and the DVD player for some green grass and warm evening air to enjoy a free screening of Wild Hogs(M) on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin.

Wild Hogs is the tale of four friends who hit the open road. Woody (John Travolta), Doug (Tim Allen), Bobby (Martin Lawrence), and Dudley (William H. Macy) are middle-aged suburbanite buddies stuck in a rut.

When: Friday 29 February, from 8pm.
Where: Commonwealth Place, on the Southern shore of Lake Burley Griffin
Free
Heidi1 Wrote:This is happening on Friday

Movies by the Lake
This Friday (29 February) its time to swap the sofa and the DVD player for some green grass and warm evening air to enjoy a free screening of Wild Hogs(M) on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin.

Wild Hogs is the tale of four friends who hit the open road. Woody (John Travolta), Doug (Tim Allen), Bobby (Martin Lawrence), and Dudley (William H. Macy) are middle-aged suburbanite buddies stuck in a rut.

When: Friday 29 February, from 8pm.
Where: Commonwealth Place, on the Southern shore of Lake Burley Griffin
Free

I'm working nights, gotta hate that. I love free shit!

Well I'm out for everything.

I'm in Melbourne until Friday 7th March. Don't even have my Bus...aaarrgh
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:Well I'm out for everything.

How's your dad mate?

I ended up not working Thursday night. Mary in Sydney with her firm leaving me doing the Mr Mum thing with the kids until saturday arvo. Gotta love that.

Busdriver Wrote:Well I'm out for everything.

Where did you leave the keys to the bus mate? I don't mind slipping over a revving her up a bit for you!EgyptianEgyptianEgyptian

Ummm...Ummmm, sorry, can't remember where I put the keys. Besides, the bike is dirty. You don't ride dirty bikes do you? Whenpigsfly

Dad is now at home after valve job and timing work. Mum is hobbling around on the zimmer frame. (something like a kawasaki frame and just as slow and unstable Lol3) I thought it was hard enough to look after myself. I've never cooked so much, washed as many dishes.

God, I should have brought the wife down to do all that.

I would never make a nurse. I take my hat off to them nurses.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Your Mum's zimmer frame would be a bit quick for most kawasaki's mate. Glad your Dad is home and the surgery done, now all he has to do it survive.

How many men does it take to clean all of the toilets at the National Library?
None - It's womans work!Pi_freakEgyptianPi_freak

Max - diving for cover from madam Heidi!FatmanFatmanFatman
Max.......Max........are you there?

Does any one know when Max's funeral is? Have they arrested Heidi yet? Mary, can I have some of the bling off his bike? Marty, can I have his Sgt's position?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Busdriver Wrote:Max.......Max........are you there?

Does any one know when Max's funeral is? Have they arrested Heidi yet? Mary, can I have some of the bling off his bike? Marty, can I have his Sgt's position?

You are a bad man bloke. I'll set the cats on you next time you come over - that'll teach you!SFun_kickingroin