any1 got a fast toy
It cost $6k without compensator, bi pod, or scope. You get the rifle, and a magazine, that's it. It'll cost you a couple more to put a decent scope and mounts on it, you can get away with a Harris bi pod as the factory option is around the $800 mark with the compensator only a little behind that.

The compensator is a must though. While I was running the barrel in I fired 16 rounds without the comp. at 10 rounds my shoulder was complaining, at 16 it just refused to do any more. With the compensator on, I got 18 rounds without any pain at all. That allows you to concentrate on your sight picture and trigger application without any subconscious apprehension of the recoil hurting which probably result in a flinch.

We have a lan setup at home. We have been playing COD in teams and death matches for years. COD 4 on PC mate, isn't it awesome. Love the gillie suit in arcade mode.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:The growing grass is great for feed but really buggers us up aye! mind you, the grass gives the poor little bunny a running chance doesn't it. It's been a fair while since they had anywhere to hide.

obviously you dont intend to eat or even find the little bunny after its been hit with that you would need a forensics person just too find where it used to beVery Happy
i mean really man i thought you may have been planning to go for a elephant or at least a pig Ghastly
Jaycbr250,
mate haven't you heard there is no substitute for HP in bikes as well as rifles.Pi_thumbsupLol2
Gaz
Madmax Wrote:It cost $6k without compensator, bi pod, or scope. You get the rifle, and a magazine, that's it. It'll cost you a couple more to put a decent scope and mounts on it, you can get away with a Harris bi pod as the factory option is around the $800 mark with the compensator only a little behind that.

The compensator is a must though. While I was running the barrel in I fired 16 rounds without the comp. at 10 rounds my shoulder was complaining, at 16 it just refused to do any more. With the compensator on, I got 18 rounds without any pain at all. That allows you to concentrate on your sight picture and trigger application without any subconscious apprehension of the recoil hurting which probably result in a flinch.

We have a lan setup at home. We have been playing COD in teams and death matches for years. COD 4 on PC mate, isn't it awesome. Love the gillie suit in arcade mode.

Shit,well,when you look at thing,it looks the partPi_thumbsup
Pff,compensator,save yourself the cash,spend 10 bucks an get
yourself a concrete milkshake so you can harden the f*** up lol

Gillie suit in arcade mode?
Hmm,i dont know if thats on the ps3 version!
All i know is theres hardcore c******* on the network you play
against,as in when you earn a certain amount of points an clock
it you get 1 star,an you can choose to start from scratch an do
all the online missions again 9 times over.
Depends on the gun an the level,i aint what id call good,depends
on the level an gun,best efforts probably overgrown with a sniper
rifle,end of the match i had 24 kills,team deathmatch.
I rekon if you can average 15 kills your doing alright.

Its hell addictive hahahPi_thumbsup
[quote=NEMESIS]
I'm hearing you bloke. Addictive is an understatement. I've had to ban my 14 years old son off the computer Monday through Thursday nights just to make sure he gets his homework done and then I can get a go every now and then! alexander is one of those hard core players. He is inevitably at the top of the scoreboard. His personal tactics are pretty good, they just wouldn't work in the real tactical world. Great to watch though, impossible to beat. Les (Busdriver) and I gang up on the little blighter, confining him to handguns only, and he still flogs us.Clap

jaycbr250 Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:The growing grass is great for feed but really buggers us up aye! mind you, the grass gives the poor little bunny a running chance doesn't it. It's been a fair while since they had anywhere to hide.

obviously you dont intend to eat or even find the little bunny after its been hit with that you would need a forensics person just too find where it used to beVery Happy
i mean really man i thought you may have been planning to go for a elephant or at least a pig Ghastly

there is a old saying when it comes to guns The bigger the farkin better.
I used to be a member of SSAA & also BGC out along Old Cleveland Rd. in Brisbane.
Did a little bit of target shooting, but mainly pig & roo shooting on properties around Thargominda.
I had;
Winchester 270
.22 Magnum
Lever action 243
single shot 12 guage
410 shotgun

I had all of these for about 5yrs.
Sold tham all when I was 19yo. (FAAAAARK. that's 23yrs ago. I didn;t need to think about that.)
Madmax Wrote:[quote=NEMESIS]
I'm hearing you bloke. Addictive is an understatement. I've had to ban my 14 years old son off the computer Monday through Thursday nights just to make sure he gets his homework done and then I can get a go every now and then! alexander is one of those hard core players. He is inevitably at the top of the scoreboard. His personal tactics are pretty good, they just wouldn't work in the real tactical world. Great to watch though, impossible to beat. Les (Busdriver) and I gang up on the little blighter, confining him to handguns only, and he still flogs us.Clap

hahaha yeh it gets like that
Lol3
NEMESIS Wrote:[quote=Madmax]
[quote=NEMESIS]
My 16 year old daughter is the real worry though. She always takes a sniper to any gunfight. She'll sit deep behind a doorway or an open window and prop for ages. If anyone passes the doorway or window, she knocks them. She's great with my DB as well. And loves the .460 magnum. Doesn't do dolls though!Pi_freak

Daddy's little girl!

hahaha yeh it gets like that
Lol3
A double is always good (300 wthby mags)

[img][Image: Rugers300wbymag.jpg][/img]
kawasuki Wrote:A double is always good (300 wthby mags)

They certainly look like working rifles Raymond. will my old 300WinMag cases fit your chambers?

maxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Madmax Wrote:

They certainly look like working rifles Raymond. will my old 300WinMag cases fit your chambers?

maxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Dont think so mate, thanks anyway. These are belted cases.
These rifles are good for a 3-4 inch groups at measured 600 mtrs.
I get 3500 fps with 86.5grns of AR2213SC with 150grn Nosler's.
Ray,
Mate that's a fine looking pair you have.Pi_thumbsup And the rifles aren't bad either.Lol2
I only have a single. It's a .270 Weatherby. The loads I use are 150g Noslers with 71g of Reloader22 for 3185'/sec. The 130g Noslers hit 3400'/sec with 74g Re22.
Gaz
kawasuki Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:

Ray
The 300Win Mags are belted magnums. I have a "For Sale" add in the Feb Sporting Shooter. If you can use them get back to me and they're yours bloke.

Some pretty good looking death spitting bits of artillery gentlemen. When winter comes closer mayhap we should get together and have some blood-letting, purely therapeutic of course. Only the really bad animals will have to die.Egyptian

I'm using a Sako in .270Win for my working rifle. .270 really is a great all rounder in the scrub.

Max Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Madmax Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:

Ray
The 300Win Mags are belted magnums. I have a "For Sale" add in the Feb Sporting Shooter. If you can use them get back to me and they're yours bloke.

Some pretty good looking death spitting bits of artillery gentlemen. When winter comes closer mayhap we should get together and have some blood-letting, purely therapeutic of course. Only the really bad animals will have to die.Egyptian

I'm using a Sako in .270Win for my working rifle. .270 really is a great all rounder in the scrub.

Max Australia2HayabusaAustralia2

I"ll check it out Max.