any1 got a fast toy
Gaz57 Wrote:Got myself this fast toy for Xmas. Its fast over 4,000'/sec (204 Ruger)
Kimber rifle.

NOW U GONNA START SOMETHING HERE GAZ.
Wait till Max gets hie eyes on this thread, there be guns of all description being posted.... and a few from me Pi_thumbsup
Gaz57 Wrote:Thanks g bus66, it looks even better now it's got a new Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x50 on it.
Mutha, now what do you want with a toy like thisConfused I hope it's for outside work.Scary
Gaz

What pills you shoving down that thing's guts gazza? You doing your own loads?

We should talk firearms more often.Egyptian

MaxAustralia2Australia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
The bike has 3 time's the power BUT it's FUN and COOL all at the same time...

Oh and Mason can come along for drive's in it ...

He doesn't like getting on the back of the Bike much...LOL...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

G'day Max,
Just worked out a load for her. 32g Nosler projectiles and 27.5g of BM2 (ADI powder) Remington cases and Federal BR primers, shoots better than I can hold.Lol3
We could always start a new thread topic (guns and reloading)Pi_thumbsup
Gaz
put a pick up when u get the scope on it gaz

another toy i use not fast but tuff
Hi g bus66,
will do mate. I like your tuff toy, would be handy getting to my shooting spots.
Gaz
Hi g bus66,
here are some pics. Kimber .204 & Leupold VX-III 6.5 X 20 X 50 Target scope.
its no good hear gaz to wide for tracks!
good in the desert though!
hmmmm very nice bit of gear that Pi_thumbsup
would luv to squeeze a few through it!
g bus66,
Thanks mate it is a sweet thing to use. We will have to get something organised... like a shooting weekend or something somewhere. I know a few member here that like to burn a bit of powder when they are not riding.Pi_thumbsup
Gaz
g bus66 Wrote:put a pick up when u get the scope on it gaz

another toy i use not fast but tuff

Now THAT is tuff.

Ive always wanted one,exactly like the one from the rock,mat
black an all.
How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking?

Thats a real hummer!
Not that h3 junk,my kingswood would destroy a h3 in a head on lol
G'day Nemesis,
The scope was new secondhand from a dealer in the states off ebay. $880 to my door in a week.Pi_thumbsup The scope to buy here could be twice that amount?
Gaz
Gaz57 Wrote:G'day Max,
Just worked out a load for her. 32g Nosler projectiles and 27.5g of BM2 (ADI powder) Remington cases and Federal BR primers, shoots better than I can hold.Lol3
We could always start a new thread topic (guns and reloading)Pi_thumbsup
Gaz
Sorry for taking so long to get Gazza.

I just bought a new cannon, Sako in .338 Lapua Magnum. She's for really long range. I'm putting 250grain Sierra's behind 98 grains of AR2225 with a Remington magnum primer. They're doing a little under 3k and are accurate at pretty extreme ranges. The scope is a Nightforce 12-42X 56 and has an illuminated reticule. The whole thing cost a lot of money but what price can you put on Fun?Egyptian

[Image: OurTRG42smll.jpg]

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi Max,
That is a sweet looking peice of kit. Yes Had a .338 Win Mag for a trip up north a while back, but sold it. I couldn't find much use for it round here other than just for fun. Is yours just for long range work for fun or do you use it for something special?Scary
Gaz
Is yours just for long range work for fun or do you use it for something special?Scary
Gaz
[/quote]

He uses it to ensure he has the full attention of his daughter's boyfriends.
my, my thats a big pop gun Max.