Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Well done Democrat, keep those bastards honestPi_thumbsup
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
spamanglenn Wrote:A new zx14 turned up last night.I got to run him once.Thats all i neededLol3Still 10.6 first night out was a good effort.

That must have felt good,eh Glenn !Violin

Leonard.Biker
pan Wrote:I'm home with my 3 year old.
Please accept my apologies.

I will be hooning around EC track on Saturday with Tycho and Blackzook though for anyone who wants to come and laugh...
Fatman
Which sandtrap are you going to park in on Saturday Pan.I will wait behind the fence with coffee & donuts for ya ! Ghastly
Sorry could not resist.
Well just when the copper is set up and run in its time to move on it was going great, I kicked Glens ass all night by a nose Egyptian heaps of runs with back to back 9.7 most the night, the track was real good & 4 Busa's rulled all night Pi_thumbsup
i gotta beat someoneLol3 Us bikers need some nice young groupies.Some of the girls watching their boyfriends do 14 second passes in their riceburners were quite distracting,patiently waiting for their boyfriends to botch another run then being all bubbly and excited.reminds me of my wife.Lol2notKnuppel2
spamanglenn Wrote:i gotta beat someoneLol3 Us bikers need some nice young groupies.Some of the girls watching their boyfriends do 14 second passes in their riceburners were quite distracting,patiently waiting for their boyfriends to botch another run then being all bubbly and excited.reminds me of my wife.Lol2notKnuppel2

Lol2 had to be there Pi_thumbsup
Who's going to keep this thread going now I'm away for a while & not kicking your asses every Wednesday night Icon_box_
i can post whatever numbers i like now and no one will be there to doubt me.Chris is out tonight too.Just have to pay guido off.That won,t be cheap.Undecided
spamanglenn Wrote:Just have to pay guido off.That won,t be cheap.Undecided

Harr called into Castle hill yesterday said Guido sent me and hes said I'll knock off $1100 now and if you come back next week with the cash I'll sharpen the pencil some more but don't bring your mate with you we are treading water here as it is Nutkickyt1
One day i'm coming back, just to keep you girls in check!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
simmo Wrote:
spamanglenn Wrote:Just have to pay guido off.That won,t be cheap.Undecided

Harr called into Castle hill yesterday said Guido sent me and hes said I'll knock off $1100 now and if you come back next week with the cash I'll sharpen the pencil some more but don't bring your mate with you we are treading water here as it is Nutkickyt1

Castle hill is overpriced, visited there and they were MSRP + onroads. Call me or PM me for a better place to go if you don't mind a few hours drive.
well fellas water never boils while you watch it.Have finally set the bike up the way it should be with instant results.4 runs,3 9.7,s,and a tyresmoking 9.9. high 1.6 to mid 1.7 60fts.best mph of 146.02.With practice and a high 1.5 60ft theres a definate 9.5 in it,just wondering how long that will take.Undecidedthose redialled STOCK cams seem to be providing positive progress. I figure i,ll need to be doing 9.5-9.6 to stay in the hunt with a gen2 or guido might whoop me.Pi_freaksaw a zx14 with a 300 rear tyre on it.Thats a big tyre for a bike.
I'm out tonight.Pi_freak
Me too.

Just checked the BOM... raining all over the place...
7 0r 8 runs from memory.Very hot and steamy,took the edge off the bikes a bit.Nailed a few more 1.6,s very slowly improving.chris and i were the side show for the bikes,good runs.9.6-9.8,s for chris,9.7-9.8,s for me.sprinkled twice thats all.