Throw Me A Line.....
OK GDYUP...............how about this ..

Some of the shennanigans going on here right now remind me of the old disney cartoon where the two dogs are running up & down the fence yapping & snarling at each other until they come to a hole & get such a fright at being face to face they run back to the undamaged part & start all over again. Lol3 Roll

A common thread attached to EVERY web board I've been involved in over the past decade & more whether it be family history, aviation, motorbikes, etc is sooner or later there's a bitchfight over SOMETHING..........anything........has to be.

When you take a good dose of testosterone, a dash of ego, a few too many grogs, mixed but not stirred (that's my job eh Max LOL) what do you get ? A full on bitchfight that's what you can get. Can't be helped, it's human nature. Then after the admins do what they need to, all settles down again & life goes on. Same thing will happen here.

If you take to task every bloke who presses your buttons in here or over a square centimetre of road you might become very sad & busy thrillseekers for years to come.

Oh & by the way............that new club..............I've heard it's been called "Dr Volvi's Island Of The Banned" ....no not me too...it's a joke son a joke, yuk it up a bit Very Happy
Never ride the A model of anything.
yer to be honest this is pissing me off... of the recent posts i've made, some just disappear with absolutely no explanation, no editing, nothing, just poof...i don't even know what happened, etc.

Others are moved freely without letting me know & not being edited, yer fair enough, think about what you say, but its just too much imposed control & i think its even more of a drag than the constant fighting.

Oh well, i may leave soon too, before i'm banned for something trivial.
Too much imposed control? How about a little imposed control over the one errant post.

Listen Josh. The only post of yours that has been tampered with since the re-opening, is the hostile one. I've told you a thousand times "Don't go exagerating".

Think about it, is it the admins or the poster at fault here?

Stop your whinging and go for a ride for all our sakes but keep your distance from those cages that are ALL out to kill you.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
There ya go REV, your line was taken Hook, line and sinker..

Not even much bait needed this time.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Icon_box_

I ain't biting......................... Coolsmiley

Speaking of two old barking dogs. What ever happened to our Statler and Waldorf icons Rev??? Confused Maybe they were banned too? They were definately shit stirrers........ Roll

Happy New Year to everyone.

Cheers, Phil. "Lycra not Leather"
copperjosh Wrote:yer to be honest this is pissing me off... of the recent posts i've made, some just disappear with absolutely no explanation, no editing, nothing, just poof...i don't even know what happened, etc.

Others are moved freely without letting me know & not being edited, yer fair enough, think about what you say, but its just too much imposed control & i think its even more of a drag than the constant fighting.

Oh well, i may leave soon too, before i'm banned for something trivial.

If posts have nothing to do with bikes they will be moved to (Not Bike Related) where they belong Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Quote:Oh well, i may leave soon too, before i'm banned for something trivial.

don't let the door hit your ass on the way out bro.

Your original post was the 2nd one from you that I've read about how you got cut off by some cage and then went and beat your chest and offered violence - this time in front of the guys wife and kids - yep, great PR for motorcyclists as a whole.

How about doing what most of do? Shake your head, keep your buffer zone and ride on....

Or there's Dr Volvi's Island of the banned. Plenty of morons over there and from what I've seen, they're in need of an increased post count.lol
not to sound rude, but

1. i was actually in a car at the time

2, the driver sped in front of me & then slammed on the brakes.

If someone just tried to kill you I highly doubt you'd just let it go!

bloody clown
Car/bike...who cares?
Yeah Josh, The guy tried to KILL you....
and paranoia is just a heightened sense of reality right?

Mate, welcome to the sort of thing we experience every day in Melbourne, or pretty much any capital city these days - it's called driving in traffic.
If you have trouble staying calm in that sort of situation whether it's on a bike or in a car, you really need to take a long hard look at yourself and whether or not you should be on the road.

After all is said and done, the only one that Mr. Joe Public would have perceived as the bloody clown would be the one waving his heavily calloused/scarred/battle hardened knuckles around...... wake up mate, it's not personal it's life.
GiddyUp Wrote:Icon_box_

I ain't biting......................... Coolsmiley

Speaking of two old barking dogs. What ever happened to our Statler and Waldorf icons Rev??? Confused Maybe they were banned too? They were definately shit stirrers........ Roll

Happy New Year to everyone.

Cheers, Phil. "Lycra not Leather"

Dont mention the vaw, mr faulty.
happy N.Y to u and all the mexicans. I here a rumour of a Jindy Rally Ride or The Jindy Cannonball Run, next Dec around the 28 Nov -1st Dec????
Popcorn

Jindy Loop
Posts deleted so keep the fight clean ladies Nutkickyt1
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Posts deleted so keep the fight clean ladies Nutkickyt1

Yep thats about right We need ladies on the forum instead of men.
kawasuki Wrote:[quote=GiddyUp]
happy N.Y to u and all the mexicans. I here a rumour of a Jindy Rally Ride or The Jindy Cannonball Run, next Dec around the 28 Nov -1st Dec????

That rumour sounds like a set of excellent dates old man are you going to invite the rest of the club so we can return to having the "Australian Hayabusa Club Annual Meeting and Piss-Up"?

Max - unity is just another excuse for a huge piss-up!
Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
slowandsteady Wrote:Or there's Dr Volvi's Island of the banned. Plenty of morons over there and from what I've seen, they're in need of an increased post count.lol

Dr Volvi's Island of the banned - that's inspired Lol2

Happy New Years guys - I'm off to get loaded.