Hayabusa Collared Shirts
Really? Doh. Keep an eye on your mailbox. I mailed right after I confirmed your addy. If it doesn't show next week, I will make another.
I saw Loafie wearing his last Saturday, said he got it the day before ie Friday, I figured mine should have turned up early this week. The missus has been known to hide things from me only to have them them turn up under the tree on Christmas day so don't worry yet. Either way I'll get back to you when the board reopens on the 28th!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Yeah. That ones happens a lot. I have panicked a few times after evil forces acted on behalf of good. I should make it an SOP to know your birthdays (Xmas is pretty much at the same time each year).
Showback And they are great shirts too... Cmon Chris for once ive got SOMETHING faster then you
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Sad news, wife did not do the mail intercept trick. I'll keep you posted next week if it still hasn't turned up.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
You got it bro. I am all ears.
Hi Glen...

The shirt arrived today, it looks really great.

The RoadLok also arrived. It is really well made and easy to fit. If I had a suggestion it would be that there should be an extra mechanism to mount the locking pin in the unlocked postion to make it easier to carry.

Thanks again.

CYA
Peter
Nice. Thanks Peter. I would suggest that you tuck the big pin into a small rag and stick it under your hump. I hear you on that point though. You wouldn't want to come off with that piece in your pocket.
(01-03-2007, 06:45pm)demeester Wrote: Whenever you print next, I'll take a silver/black in XL <i></i>

yeah your right i actually did this last time..it worksCoolsmiley